My god, that "fast foward effect" in Mad max fury road is annoying as fukk

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I tried watching Mad max again today. I remember watching it when it came out and thought it was eh...but because ppl are still raving about it i thought i'd watch it again.

Half an hour in and it's pissing me off.
Wtf is up with those sped up scenes? At first i thought there was something wrong with my laptop, but I did some research and found out they did this shyt on purpose :mjlol:

Why would they do this? The characters movements are so fukking jerky.
It looks stupid as shyt and i cant believe i didnt catch this the first time i saw the movie.

Am i the only one who thought this was annoying as fukk?

Movie is still overrated as fukk. I cant believe ppl are calling this, the greatest action movie of all time :picard:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried watching Mad max again today. I remember watching it when it came out and thought it was eh...but because ppl are still raving about it i thought i'd watch it again.

Half an hour in and it's pissing me off.
Wtf is up with those sped up scenes? At first i thought there was something wrong with my laptop, but I did some research and found out they did this shyt on purpose :mjlol:

Why would they do this? The characters movements are so fukking jerky.
It looks stupid as shyt and i cant believe i didnt catch this the first time i saw the movie.

Am i the only one who thought this was annoying as fukk?

Movie is still overrated as fukk. I cant believe ppl are calling this, the greatest action movie of all time :picard:
I saw it in 3d in theaters and it was meh then. Saw it again 1080 Blu-ray cause everyone was saying best movie ever n blah but it was just meh again to me. The only scene I really liked due to the visuals was when they drove in the giant dust storm. Other than that, it wasn't that great to me.

I still don't understand why people over hype this movie. It had a 300 with cars feel to it.

Mad Max ain't even the main character in his own movie

Last edited: