MY GIRLFRIEND IS TOO QUIET SOMETIMES, MAYBE EVEN BORING...I NEED ADVICE

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I was with my girl all weekend July 4th until this morning) and I kind of feel like we aint have shyt to talk about one of those three days. she was quiet as fukk and we just were kind of walking around and sightseeing but never spoke much. :lupe2:

She never said what she wanted to do but "as long as im with you" ill do whatever you want. that shyt is annoying bc i was tryna be considerate of her but am I, as the man, supposed to just take control and make the decision? :lupe2:

we been back together since March but IDK man...I feel like we are supposed to be able to just sit on the couch and watch TV and laugh and talk about endless shyt without ever getting bored...or is that some Hollywood shyt? (martin and gina :ohlawd:)

But this morning when i woke up in her bed and she was at work I missed the shyt outta her... :wow:

Maybe we differ because I lived on campus and was a social butterfly and she commuted to college? :lupe2:

IDK brehs...need advice :lupe2:

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl does most of the talking. I respond when I find something funny or interesting. It's worked well so far. :manny:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
My girl does most of the talking. I respond when I find something funny or interesting. It's worked well so far. :manny:

yeah i think i'm overanalyzing. i cant force her to be how i am. she prolly thinks im too hype all the time. :leon:

but the shyt is annoying sometimes .. like, make convo bish :why:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
you might just need to shake things up. Do this the next time you and her driving. ..pull out your dikk and pull her head to your groin. This will get her talking

she sucked my dikk while i watch my nicca andy murray win the Wimbleton on sunday :datazz:

thats not a problem...but just like, when we are on a date or meeting some of my college friends...she is super quiet...i always interact with her friends and shyt. im never awkward at all. :ld:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. smh @ complaining about a girl that doesnt talk. thats my dream. cant stand bytches and their mindless drivel

2. :ufdup: calling urself a social butterfly

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
she sucked my dikk while i watch my nicca andy murray win the Wimbleton on sunday :datazz:

thats not a problem...but just like, when we are on a date or meeting some of my college friends...she is super quiet...i always interact with her friends and shyt. im never awkward at all. :ld:

Oh, well just try to include her as much as possible in conversations. Hold her hands when you talk to your friends, look to her for approval while in discussion about a topic. Communication is like a dance breh, get her feet moving by leading

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Sorry gator, but she having 2nd thoughts of being with u

nah she always been like this. i think it is the other way around to be honest. idk if i see this relationship going any further :lupe2:

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Stick it in her azz

Naw but idk, ask her why she's so quiet? Maybe she's deep in thought about some next stuff?

BrownBabyDoll

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm like that and I kind of hate that about myself. If I don't know you I'm really quiet. I prefer a guy that's ok doing most of the talking until I get to really know them. It takes me a little while to get comfortable with someone, but then some guys I meet and it's instantly like I know them.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
lemme put this dikk on her. after i murder the p*ssy(cause imma kill that shyt thats out of the question) if she comes back to you youll kno if she truly loves you.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Get an outgoing, fun chick to balance it out and start a polygamous relationship breh! :lupe: