My Friends Of The-Coli: dont this sound like some ho shyt

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Peace brehs

for yall who dont know me im a member of another site that has drastically spiral downward ive mention it elsewhere so it shouldnt be any secret. anyway i'll admitted im somewhat of a nerd so the topics on the other site is a 360 from what i post on here

subjects like vortex based mathematics, cymatics, health etc.

but recently i came across some scrutiny from someone who defines themselves as conscious

now this person has openly express admiration for my posts but he never builds on that which he happens to be a part of if its something dealing with DMT homie will backhand-spring into the thread like a 3 time world Olympic gymnast

so recently i made a topic dealing with a particular black organization (just a dialogue) this dude firend who happens to be white and annoying troll my thread now he ask the question why cant he be a part of this

Now for those that are unaware in certain lessons (when i say lessons most of yall should know what organization im hinting at) deal with this

so my question is why couldnt homie answer

i gave this dude 7 different opportunities to hold a dialogue but dude want buck so recently this Negroid took it upon himself to track my ip address :laff: and made the statement that "maybe i should "build" with you

now do you think this dude is a hypocrite or straight -up p*ssy

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
anyway i'll admitted im somewhat of a nerd so the topics on the other site is a 360 from what i post on here

subjects like vortex based mathematics, cymatics, health etc.

360 = full circle = back to same point

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
dude is a joke and the f*ck up thing is this dude been on the site since 03 and it 2012 homie topics are dmt, ayahusca, my psychdelic experience

there was a topic on Rasta Movement now this dude had all the rasta stuff in his sig but when it came time to build homie was ghostface like the member of the wu tang clan.....all im saying is this brehs if a person says that they study computers and a thread on computer software comes up muthaf*cka should be able to answer but no he doesnt do this

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
maybe the person you're referring to finds the tone of your discourse to somewhat condescending. when you open a topic of discussion by bigging up your knowledge (and do so incorrectly as i pointed out) some people aren't going to take you seriously :manny:.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
its not that and its not just me dude does this bullcrap with everybody. its like he wants to where a title but wont take the notion of dialog. i also find it strange that certain things he studies or claims to studies he doesnt quite know well enough or makes errors

this has been going on for about a minute and im sure im not the only one who see this on the other site