'My Expert Opinion' fell off?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Got a Bagfuel vid in my recommended. Then it hit me. Haven't seen Math Hoffa in there in a min. Haven't heard of a dope episode with somebody I wanna hear from in a min.

Went to his channel.

Views lookin kinda low for the most recent joints. Not sure what's supposed to be good, but it was 5, 6, 7 thou. Some was like 1500.

Went to the "popular" section and the 2, 3 mill joints was from 2 years ago. A year ago.

Damn. Breh - Hoffa - came up majorly for a moment. Has he fallen off?

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s a good question but I’m not really surprised. Last I heard he had a falling out with a few of the podcast members and that may have hurt some of the chemistry.

But the last few videos I seen, it looked like he was using a shyttier camera and the audio was awful. It was a complete downgrade from the earlier videos so that doesn’t help. People eventually move on, especially with so much “content” out now a days. Bruh probably made some good coin and said fukk it :manny:

Daps
Add Vlad TV to the conversation too. His views are way down. He told Grant Cardone that Vlad TV is as much a tech money as a media company.
:dead:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had a dope interview with Buckshot recently :yeshrug:

Oh and Bagfuel has a good Inspectah Deck interview, I enjoy both platforms when there’s guests that I’m interested in