My Ex Just Tried To Tell Me I Gave Her The Clap

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
:beli:

i fukked this bimbo bytch a few months ago while she was with her current dude... now she's trying to tell me she got infected and it was me who gave it to her :scusthov: but i have zero signs of anything wrong with me. i think this bytch is just hating and trying to bring me down with her cuz my dikk is :win: no burn, no bumps, no rashes, shyts lookin alright.

but im still afraid to get tested :to:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
Get tested asap yo. That shyt is curable even if you have it which I hope you don't.

Btw, which one is the clap? Ghonnerhea or Chlamydia

chlamydia is what im talking about

but i really really dont think i got that shyt. i have no signs other then this bitter broad telling me i have it. and i dont know how many people she been fukkin :usure:

i never been tested before tho... that ignorance is bliss :bryan:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you afraid to get tested? :what:

nikka this is the future, not the 1820's. Go get your dikk fixed! Do you *want* that shyt to shrivel up and fall off?

:wtf:

FYI, If you're afraid of the HIV test status, don't be. There is a very very very slim chance you have been infected with HIV if you're a normal heterosexual man.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin

nikka this is the future, not the 1820's. Go get your dikk fixed! Do you *want* that shyt to shrivel up and fall off?

FYI, If you're afraid of the HIV test status, don't be. There is a very very very slim chance you have been infected with HIV if you're a normal heterosexual man.
im not worried about HIV bruh... i just dont care to get tested :merchant: im livin alright right now, piss is comin out alright

to the bytches who may be burning from me right now... im sorry :manny:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not worried about HIV bruh... i just dont care to get tested :merchant: im livin alright right now, piss is comin out alright

to the bytches who may be burning from me right now... im sorry :manny:

There's not anything to be worried about, except for bacterial infection, which can de-sterilize you or cause your dikk to FALL OFF!

Listen to me man.

Go...
get...
tested...

They don't even have to do the q-tip down the pisshole thing anymore. It's easy.
You go.
You piss in a cup.

They call you in a week with either good news or bad news.

If it's good news: :thumbsup:
If it's bad news: :sadcam: For a couple hours, then you :yeshrug: and then take antibiotics.

Go get tested, there's no reason not to.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

I've been trying to educate men on this for the longest but no one's trying to hear that shyt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
:beli:

i fukked this bimbo bytch a few months ago while she was with her current dude... now she's trying to tell me she got infected and it was me who gave it to her :scusthov: but i have zero signs of anything wrong with me. i think this bytch is just hating and trying to bring me down with her cuz my dikk is :win: no burn, no bumps, no rashes, shyts lookin alright.

:pachaha:

:ufdup:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
There's not anything to be worried about, except for bacterial infection, which can de-sterilize you or cause your dikk to FALL OFF!

Listen to me man.

Go...
get...
tested...

They don't even have to do the q-tip down the pisshole thing anymore. It's easy.
You go.
You piss in a cup.

They call you in a week with either good news or bad news.

If it's good news: :thumbsup:
If it's bad news: :sadcam: For a couple hours, then you :yeshrug: and then take antibiotics.

Go get tested, there's no reason not to.

this is good advice

i been infected once, never had any signs of it, but the girl came to me with a pill like take it... :leostare:

and it was done.

im just trying to figure out if the broad who told me is trying to fukk with me or not... shes a twisted ass bytch

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
You do realize that most ppl who have the clap are asymptomatic right? :what:

Meaning they have no signs of symptoms of having the clap... :birdman: get tested breh