My ex a full blown lesbian and model now

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:why: im maybe 6 or 7 dikks removed so where did she go wrong? Anyone ever had their girl flip to the other side??? Pics coming

This how I remember her..

l.jpg

Carpet munchers
l.jpg

Modeling
l.jpg

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
:why: im maybe 6 or 7 dikks removed so where did she go wrong? Anyone ever had their girl flip to the other side??? Pics coming

NAH FAM fukkED WITH SOME BI SEXUAL WOMEN DOH SEEING THEM WALK AROUND BASE WHEN WE MAKE EYE CONTACT I GIVE EM THE :steviej:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
not a gf but i had a chick i used to fukk in my undergrad days switch sides...i was the campus hookup dude on campus and she was introduced to me by someone i know...she wanted some r&b stuff and 50 cent mixtapes,,it got to the point where she would come through to listen to some music and chill..eventually i hit after awhile...she was very eager to please...she was real cool...shame she transferred out by the end of the year...later on we reconnected on fb and i saw she was dating some female...at least the female she's with is not a butch but still i was shocked as shyt...if she had given me a sign she was into licking puss i could have 3 somes poppin in my dorm room :sadbron: