My East Coast BREHS DO U HEAR THIS THUNDER :DAMN:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
VIDEO: Yankees, Red Sox scared by loud thunder at Stadium - NY Daily News [Video in link]

VIDEO: Yankees, Red Sox scared by loud thunder at Stadium

Brett Gardner of the Yankees was singled out for his extra jumpy reaction in the Bombers' dugout. Jared Saltalamacchia's reaction was also priceless.
Comments (7)
By Daniel O'leary / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Published: Monday, June 3, 2013, 2:58 AM

Updated: Monday, June 3, 2013, 11:23 AM

Fans go running for the awning as the ground crew rolls out the tarp, but they weren't the only ones scared. Yankees and Red Sox players are caught jumping at the noise by television cameras.

Hard to find funnier video than a bunch of grown men, so-called tough guys, having the daylights scared out of them.

That's exactly what happened in Sunday night's Yankees-Red Sox game in the Bronx, televised on ESPN.

Cameras caught both dugouts reacting as meekly as toddlers to a loud thunder clap during the sixth inning rain delay.

Poor Brett Gardner of the Yankees was singled out for his extra jumpy reaction in the Bombers' dugout.

“That was the loudest thing I’ve ever heard and that was the biggest flash I’d ever seen,” Austin Romine told reporters after the game. “Guys were definitely caught off guard. It scared us a little bit. It was bright – it was like daytime for a second there.

RELATED: WET SOX SOAK YANKEES, 3-0 IN 6-INNING GAME CALLED FOR WEATHER

On the other side?

The camera caught Boston catcher Jared Saltalamacchia not only jumping at the thunder, but actually jogging out of the dugout and moving down toward the clubhouse.

Let's let the video tell the rest of the story:

Gif that vid when they jump ....
diddy_drink.gif

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this weather pattern we've been stuck already got me looking forward to the fall/winter, humidity will drain the shyt outta you

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
This weather pain is killing me. Whenever it thunderstorms my shoulder hurts but never this bad.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Before the drought that was an average summer afternoon in Houston. :manny: