My dumb ass got drunk and ordered a bunch of Taco Bell... NEVER AGAIN

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
It legit feels like a something is trying to claw it's way thru my stomach lining
alien-stomach.gif

:why: I've NEVER had this feeling with ANY other fast food joint outside of Taco Bell. What ever they're doing should be criminal. I don't even know if I want fast food at all anymore. It might be time for pure clean eating. This shyt ain't worth it

Glorious

All Star
Daps
Willingly get the bubble guts brehs.

Feel bad for the person or persons who have to share the toilet with you.

Taco Bell is bad but White Castle.
Never eat a case of that shyt while drinking Ole E:sadcam:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Willingly get the bubble guts brehs.

Feel bad for the person or persons who have to share the toilet with you.

Taco Bell is bad but White Castle.
Never eat a case of that shyt while drinking Ole E:sadcam:

:rudy: Y'all nikkas must have weaker stomachs than me and mine.

Glorious

All Star
Daps
:rudy: Y'all nikkas must have weaker stomachs than me and mine.
You got it breh. I admit it. I fuked up my stomach eating all that shyt back in my college days. I can't do that stuff no more. Especially that White Castle shyt. Those industrial onions they use to cover up the the taste of that grade D horse meat. Nah no more.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Guarantee if you order the same thing you had from a taco truck, it ain't gone do you like that. And it's prolly gone be a couple dollars more or cheaper

You only eat taco bell when you lit and barely good enough to make it to the closest fast food and back home safely just Kuz you don't feel like making nothing, you tryna jam some music, and most importantly you ain't got shyt to do for the next 8-12 hours

Sucks getting older. When i was younger i would cap my work night off with a microwave/oven burrito, hot Cheetos or hot fries, and a beer or 2 if i was feeling lazy. No issues. Tried that shyt a lil while back and i thought i was gone have to cancel all my errands and plans for the day, lookin like:sadcam: