Black coffee
Green tea
Water+lemon juice

My 2 only meals

4 boiled eggs
Green juice(kale, collard Greens, cucumber, Lemon, orange carrot)+omega 369 oil

Or 3 scoops of
Green veggie powder +2 Banana+2 eggs+ blackberries+ Udo oil Omega 369 oil
Fish or Chicken with salad, red onions, tomatoes, olives, feta cheese.

No
carbs
No sugar/hfcs
No alcohol(except 1-2 bottles of red wine a week)
No gluten/wheat/bread/bad oils/vegetable oils

Thoughts brehs?

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Liquids:

Black coffee
Green tea
Water+lemon juice

My 2 only meals

4 boiled eggs
Green juice(kale, collard Greens, cucumber, Lemon, orange carrot)+omega 369 oil

Or 3 scoops of
Green veggie powder +2 Banana+2 eggs+ blackberries+ Udo oil Omega 369 oil
Fish or Chicken with salad, red onions, tomatoes, olives, feta cheese.

No
carbs
No sugar/hfcs
No alcohol(except 1-2 bottles of red wine a week)
No gluten/wheat/bread/bad oils/vegetable oils

Thoughts brehs?
Why?

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
what's your daily calorie intake...what's your height/weight and what are your goals....

5'8
240-250 lbs...i took a lot of weight this year

lose body fat/weigfht
detoxify my liver
avoid diabetes by signifcantly reducing my sugar/carbs intake. Some fruits here and there, thats it.
taking less alcohol

I have no problems healthwise but Im health conscious and desire to be healthy again.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
5'8
240-250 lbs...i took a lot of weight this year

lose body fat/weigfht
detoxify my liver
avoid diabetes by signifcantly reducing my sugar/carbs intake. Some fruits here and there, thats it.
taking less alcohol

I have no problems healthwise but Im health conscious and desire to be healthy again.
Weight loss is pretty tricky. You have multiple ways to get to the target but once you arrive you have to figure out how to stay there. I doubt you'll be eating those same two meals for the rest of your life. Your time is probably better spent creating a diet you can live on then adjusting it to lose weight accordingly. Losing weight on a unsustainable diet seems like a waste unless you're cutting for a temp look so you can bulk later or something like that.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Weight loss is pretty tricky. You have multiple ways to get to the target but once you arrive you have to figure out how to stay there. I doubt you'll be eating those same two meals for the rest of your life. Your time is probably better spent creating a diet you can live on then adjusting it to lose weight accordingly. Losing weight on a unsustainable diet seems like a waste unless you're cutting for a temp look so you can bulk later or something like that.

quality, filling protein, good quality fats, water, green tea, green juices/smooties is solid imo. I will use these two meals as a start.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
quality, filling protein, good quality fats, water, green tea, green juices/smooties is solid imo. I will use these two meals as a start.

If you want to lose weight you should do the stuff you'd normally plan to do at that target weight. Sustainability means everything. If you use unsustainable methods to lose the weight you won't be preparing yourself for life after the weight loss and chances are at some point you'll gain it back.

When I see people say they're cutting out carbs and sugar I say ok let's see what you look like in 10 years. If you had the ability to do that long term then you'd have probably never gained the weight to begin with.

I don't know about you but I'm not going the rest of my life without bread, carbs, and sugar so I'm gonna focus on eating an amount of that stuff that works for me.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
If you want to lose weight you should do the stuff you'd normally plan to do at that target weight. Sustainability means everything. If you use unsustainable methods to lose the weight you won't be preparing yourself for life after the weight loss and chances are at some point you'll gain it back.

When I see people say they're cutting out carbs and sugar I say ok let's see what you look like in 10 years. If you had the ability to do that long term then you'd have probably never gained the weight to begin with.

I don't know about you but I'm not going the rest of my life without bread, carbs, and sugar so I'm gonna focus on eating an amount of that stuff that works for me.
wuts your diet look like then?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
wuts your diet look like then?
Honestly I eat a bunch of carbs and still too much junk. I eat corn, broccoli, bread (35 calorie bread or Ezekiel bread) turkey, cheese, pasta, grapes, watermelon, pineapple, potatoes, eggs, rold gold pretzels, special k pastry crisps, Greek Yogurt. My diet could be improved by a lot. I'm still looking for more food I like to add stuff in. My sodium intake is also too high. I'm keeping my calories between 2800-3100 a day. Some of the junk I eat like the pretzels I eat like a serving or two and that's it a day. I was addicted to Pop Tarts so I subbed in those Special K Crisps that taste the same but have 100 calories a pack instead of 400 with the Pop Tarts.

Every couple weeks I get a Pizza usually a medium and eat it over 2 days. That's about the only fast food I eat. I also don't really drink soda unless it's diet soda and I drink a gallon of water a day which is what I drink 80% of the time.

I'm looking to add more vegetables and chicken into my diet. Probably lessen the pasta or switch to whole grain pasta. I'll probably add in green beans and peas and grilled chicken.