My cutting/bulking routine

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Im fat right now because I don't do much exercise and my diet consists of healthy eating( lots of water always)
Followed by burgers and fries etc heres what I do when I am focused tho:

Never miss breakfast and I eat at least two eggs, take a daily vitamin and begin stretching.

I snack between breakfast and lunch (light bagel or toast or pistachios)

I eat chicken salad for lunch or tuna sandwich with a whole can of tuna no mayo ( it tastes like shyt)

Ill snack after on sunflower or peanuts and somewhere along this time ill take creatine and calcium
Ill go work out and drink c4 before and do a 45 min workout focusing on a certain muscle region ( kris gethins plans are beast) and follow up with a protein shake and eat dinner (chcken or steak and vegg) and either cottage cheese before bed or scoop of peanut butter. Then get 6/12-8hr sleep i wont drink alcohol
And I wont smoke right before bed or before a work out (munchies+laziness)
And ill drink lots of water and experiment in thr gym and do cardio maybe 2-3 times a week. My
Sex stamina is amazing and energy levels amazing especially after doing yoga

But a nikka fat af right now, im on the go, i sleep in, i eat whaeva, i smoke that gas and drink on occasion eventually ill
Get fed up of how some of my
Pants are umcomfy cause im fat

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Bro just stay at it bro this is hard road but u gotta stay at it never quit just thank about all the bad b itches who gon want u bruh today my last day smoking I'm quitting cold turkey