My coworker and I just got lunch and OMG...she fat as sh1t with her fat tactics!!!

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
We in Wendy's in line getting ready to :eat:

I cop a spicy chicken meal with a sweet tea :ahh:

She got a baconator meal and a 6 piece nugget....

we sit down and she goes back and gets bbw sauce for our fries :youngsabo:, but also orders a frosty and then turns around like:

"Gator...you still want that?"

Im like: yeah thanks

and she orders 2 jr bacons :merchant:

I'm like :whoo: she used me to not seem fat. she a lil white bbw but got a hood edge to her

and she told me that you got to order the burgers with no tomatoe so they give you the freshest product :heh: that fat shyt

i go in on my food and she fukks her shyt up like :rip: to all that food

I was just :pachaha: at how she used me to not look as fat by acting like she bought it for me

scustya

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
It's a problem.
You have to let her know that it is wrong to use you like that. Make it a one-on-one intervention. You aren't offended, but because she is a friend and that you care for her, she needs to come clean with the volume of calories she's eating. You don't judge her because her eating issues are rooted in something deeper, which she may not want to share with you. But, you are willing to hear her out and not be judgemental.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
It's a problem.
You have to let her know that it is wrong to use you like that. Make it a one-on-one intervention. You aren't offended, but because she is a friend and that you care for her, she needs to come clean with the volume of calories she's eating. You don't judge her because her eating issues are rooted in something deeper, which she may not want to share with you. But, you are willing to hear her out and not be judgemental.

fukk all that

let that hoe eat..

take her to the carwash let the seat back....n burn some calories...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
That was a huge caloric intake meal. I would maybe eat 2/3 of that on a major squat/deadlift day.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
phelps does 15,000

wha the fussabout

then phelps goes and burns 5K calories swimming in a pool for hours while she reclines in her desk and suffocates her chair farting out a cloud of dust so elegent it smells like wendy's kitchen all over again in the office.
:huhldup:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
then phelps goes and burns 5K calories swimming in a pool for hours while she reclines in her desk and suffocates her chair farting out a cloud of dust so elegent it smells like wendy's kitchen all over again in the office.
:huhldup:

Id love to smell that aroma