My cousin asked me to decipher an expenses list her fiance made out

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
He's going up to Chicago to visit his family for a week

I don't think he meant for her to find the list, but the one item on that list she really wants to know about is:

"GOAT borough Diez: $1,000"

She is alarmed that he is spending that much money, especially with their wedding coming up. There are no boroughs in Chicago. She suspects he is gonna fly to NYC without telling her.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

I don't think he meant for her to find the list, but the one item on that list she really wants to know about is:

She is alarmed that he is spending that much money, especially with their wedding coming up. There are no boroughs in Chicago. She suspects he is gonna fly to NYC without telling her.
Nothing in the Bronx is worth $1000. And since I see the name Diez I assume it's in the BX.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps

Its a typo. It was sposed to say GOAT borough diet. Chicago is a long way from the Bx. Importing their fine cousine has gotta be expensive right? :ehh:

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like some non Harlem activity related expense :scust::dame:

yH38C0.gif