My Conscious Black People: Gimme ya Thoughts on this statement

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
would like to know you all thoughts on this scenario im on a internet forum there this white guy that posted this

however this is a statement of his that was posted in RECOMMEND BOOKS Thread and i like to know your thoughts

keep in mine that the majority of the books mention were
books by

runoko rashidi,
chancellor williams,
dr welsing
phil valentine

but read what he has to say

"It might help to counter all the black power bullcrap you've been reading and people on this forum will put you on to. Or you could just stick with the one side of the story and continue to hear what you wanna hear and be brainwashed like pretty much all other afrocentrists.

Reading this thread, it's no wonder so many people here are so danggone dumb (sorry). I swear most people here just read crap that they think will make them seem deep and smart. Try putting that heavy crap down for a moment and thinking about what really matters to you, and who you really are. It doesn't serve to just "get knowledge" for the sake of it, or to be part of a group who truly have no damn idea what they're really all about."

now me being a lurker on the site i notice that this guy is the equivalent of that dude that posted on sohh killa something in the fact that he has made fun of black people diss the black jesus viewpoint without critical evidence. i notice that some guys that hardbody on there lessons he avoid

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don't view myself as "conscious", I don't really like that label tbh. Nothing is wrong with it, but I don't walk around with an ankh and say "hotep" at the end of every sentence. Not saying that everybody who does that is fake, but a lot of folk who do it are disingenuous. I'm just myself....a regular dude who is always learning.

I don't have an opinion on this guy because I've learnt to totally disregard the views of any european (or anyone else for that matter) telling ME what I should read or who to look up to. It's well known that deep down they fear the thought of any black person coming out of an ignorant state of mind that starts to wake up and finally learn about who they are. Like Brother Mouzone said, "you know what the most dangerous thing in America (shoulda said the world) is, right?....."

I used to get into debates with them online all the time, but eventually it simply dawned on me that they just feel threatened and simply want to use diversion tactics to stop you from doing what you do, so therefore I just ceased debating with them and kept it moving.

This idiot said: Try putting that heavy crap down for a moment and thinking about what really matters to you, and who you really are.

So isn't that exactly what black folk are doing? What is it to you, anyway?

Other races look to their own sources and have a greater sense of community. They know who they are and are proud of it, but when black folk do it's a problem?

Anyway, I'm familiar with those authors and they do brilliant work.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I don't view myself as "conscious", I don't really like that label tbh. Nothing is wrong with it, but I don't walk around with an ankh and say "hotep" at the end of every sentence. Not saying that everybody who does that is fake, but a lot of folk who do it are disingenuous. I'm just myself....a regular dude who is always learning.

I don't have an opinion on this guy because I've learnt to totally disregard the views of any european (or anyone else for that matter) telling ME what I should read or who to look up to. It's well known that deep down they fear the thought of any black person coming out of an ignorant state of mind that starts to wake up and finally learn about who they are. Like Brother Mouzone said, "you know what the most dangerous thing in America (shoulda said the world) is, right?....."

I used to get into debates with them online all the time, but eventually it simply dawned on me that they just feel threatened and simply want to use diversion tactics to stop you from doing what you do, so therefore I just ceased debating with them and kept it moving.

This idiot said: Try putting that heavy crap down for a moment and thinking about what really matters to you, and who you really are.

Other races look to their own sources and have a greater sense of community. They know who they are and are proud of it, but when black folk do it's a problem?

peace and thanks for responding me personally i just post music on this site as i do here other sites i build on but when i seen that i was taken back (i'll admit i was upset) what makes me mad is this though dear brother is that he'll see a person name like Ray Hagin or Ashra Kwesi and they automatically associate those authors with black consciousness however they never try to look at it from a universal standpoint as something that could possible benefit them if they read

i remember reading one of these brothers threads i think it had something to do with rev 1:14 and this clown (sorry i dont know what else to call him) said jesus was white which is funny because someone brokedown the whole michaelangelo situation and his involvement in the depiction

and just so cats know i aint making this sh*t up

check his profile Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan - View Profile: noel411

look at this thread Afrocentrism Summarised - Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

and his response to this http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83541

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
Suspicious of anyone that self-identifies as "conscious". But more importantly who gives a fukk what dude said.

What I am actually curious about is why you made this thread and I don't mean this in an antagonistic way either. What did you think would come of this?

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Suspicious of anyone that self-identifies as "conscious". But more importantly who gives a fukk what dude said.

What I am actually curious about is why you made this thread and I don't mean this in an antagonistic way either. What did you think would come of this?

a breakdown as to why people feel this way

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
a breakdown as to why people feel this way

You wanted a breakdown as to why a white person feels the way he does so you went to a forum (allegedly :manny:) primarily frequented by blacks?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
we have a self loathing guatmalan named alberto
who goes by the name slystallion...he would eat his own dikk
to be italian.
you cant reach people like him.
if it didnt come from fox news it's nothing he wants to hear.
just tell the white boy him mama aint shyt and keep it moving.
verdj6.gif

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
to be italian.
verdj6.gif

that is the same guy that posted his pictures in the men of the coli reveal yourself thread, then got told that he looked like he did gay stunts for bruno mars and then took down all his pictures. I would bet every last dollar i had on him being a closeted homosexual.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

True words have been spoken. The dude who said that is the type who knows everything about nothing but nothing about anything. He probably views the "heavy crap" as far fetched because they show different perspectives instead of the cookie cutter knowledge he learned in the text books.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
True words have been spoken. The dude who said that is the type who knows everything about nothing but nothing about anything. He probably views the "heavy crap" as far fetched because they show different perspectives instead of the cookie cutter knowledge he learned in the text books.

seems like it

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
to be italian.
verdj6.gif

aint you that homosexual from the "men reveal yourself" thread? :laff: