My Coli Brethren speak the truth

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
No lie, y'all are spot on this Forum when it comes to women. I got this homegirl of mines that ive known for years that I grew up with. So 10 years ago in her early 20s she would only mess with dudes who looked a certain way or were popular etc.

There was this one dude who we knew growing up that would always crush on her. She didn't want him because he already had two kids in his early 20s. He wasn't a bum dude either. He had his ducks in order and was well established but had two kids. She always thought that she was better than settling and that she would never had kids out of wedlock etc. He would be simping her hard and she played him for his pal.

The dude with the kids as well as other friends had warned her about the dude but she ignored their pleas. So the pal ends up having a son out of wedlock with the chick and then dumps her a few years later once her looks start to fade. So now she is trying to get back on the scene calling TIBS to find out where to go on the scene.

Once I get them calls, I already know the relationship is in the bushes. So I ask her, why didn't she just settle down with our pal when she had the chance? Her response was that she didn't want it at the time, but now she is older and has her own family so her standards ate different...

Man, when these cats say women ain't shyt on here, BELIEVE IT!

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Her reason for not responding to his simping was reasonable. He already had 2 kids in his early twenties. Do you think a male in his early twenties would be simping hard on a female in her early twenties with 2 kids. The answer most males on this forum would give is "hell no!"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I posted this in the quick gems thread

Young women look at nice decent men and say "I know he would be good to me, but he will be available in ten to 15 years, If I become desperate. For now I want to impress my girlfriends and have something to gossip about.

Incidentally, they are usually wrong. Guys wise up and remove themselves from the meat matket. It's why on average men have steadily become happier than women over the past 50 years.

Being alone terrifies women, so they cobble together a Frankenstein monster of a boyfriend out of a half dozen to a dozen male friends that they hit up for their various needs on demand.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Her reason for not responding to his simping was reasonable. He already had 2 kids in his early twenties. Do you think a male in his early twenties would be simping hard on a female in her early twenties with 2 kids. The answer most males on this forum would give is "hell no!"

True. But he was an exception. Homey had his priorities tight, custody of his kids and was doing his thing.

In my 20s I dated a chick with two kids aged 11 and 5. She wasn't a bad chick either. I just couldn't take her serious at the time because both of her kids fathers were D-boys. I still kick it with her to this day n we remained cool, but I would never diss a chick because she has kids.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I posted this in the quick gems thread

Young women look at nice decent men and say "I know he would be good to me, but he will be available in ten to 15 years, If I become desperate. For now I want to impress my girlfriends and have something to gossip about.

Incidentally, they are usually wrong. Guys wise up and remove themselves from the meat matket. It's why on average men have steadily become happier than women over the past 50 years.

Being alone terrifies women, so they cobble together a Frankenstein monster of a boyfriend out of a half dozen to a dozen male friends that they hit up for their various needs on demand.

Yup. Which is why when I see that call or text after a few years or so I already know what's good.

Keep dropping gems in these threads though because they got some sucker for love type dudes in these streets that can learn from this.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True. But he was an exception. Homey had his priorities tight, custody of his kids and was doing his thing.

In my 20s I dated a chick with two kids aged 11 and 5. She wasn't a bad chick either. I just couldn't take her serious at the time because both of her kids fathers were D-boys. I still kick it with her to this day n we remained cool, but I would never diss a chick because she has kids.

Well if he had custody that would mean she had to be "mommy" to his kids. Dudes don't want to play daddy to other dudes kids. But now she got her own little b*stard. They cool.