MY Coli Brehthern was this a **** move???

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Ok let me set up the scenario I fukked this chick recently I actually posted about how she came to my softball game and I immediatly made a bunch of errors :pachaha:. But anyway one of the players on the teams sister works with this girl so we went to the bar they work at and she was staring me down the whole time but me being a dikk I was trying for different chicks with her as a back up in my mind.

So we go to a different bar she says shes not sure if shell go of course she will because i'm going sure enough she comes and again i'm a dikk hollering at different chicks. But anyway my boy is crying about how none of the chicks in the bar are giving him play which is wah wah because hes a ladies man and gets chicks almost every night but whatever i calm him down go to the bar I come back he's lifting the chick up and flirting with her and taking her attention obviously it didnt work cause she wanted me but he basically cock blocked me for the night and he got nothing so did he pull a dikk move on me or was it fair game? Its just that it might be fair game but i would never do anything like that to my friend.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Nah fam that was on you for not having that sealed up. She was fair game the whole way no matter who you believe she liked. Until you make that official move and bag it then open season...