My brother Josh

Xerokh

Rookie
Daps
Pretty simple thread. Gonna tell stories about my bro. All these stories are real and I'll leave it up to you brehs to come to conclusions. :yeshrug:

Xerokh

Rookie
Daps
Last summer my cousins came down to the creek A.k.a Delaware.

We got a crew that's 4 heads deep. Mike- the drunk. Zach- Insecure Virgin. Christian- Meat head. then myself of course.

We often take time out of our days to include my brother in our adventures but he somehow always seems to ruin it for himself. :snoop:

In this instance you can say we deserved what we got... :beli:

I digress... So earlier in the morning Josh had made an insulting comment towards Zach and hurt his feelings about his lack of male bravado :comeon:

So in respects for Zach we ignored josh for the day... at around 10pm we decided to begin drinking :myman:

Zach then getting a new found sense of bravery in his liquor decided it was in his interests to fukk with josh.

We all agreed with eager, not considering the consequences of course :lupe:

Xerokh

Rookie
Daps
From this point we decided to run in his room with wet pool noodles and attack him with :yeshrug: *we were drinking so its the best we could think of*

Well we arrive at his door squad deep... ready to bust in the room like some rainbow shyt vegas shyt.

we opened his door... ran in and started beating his ass like rodney king.

He let out a cry of terror... dieing of laughter we all retreat to the basement... :russ:

We all reminisced about what about had just happened like it happened years ago.

10 minutes with by and we thought we were safe... too safe actually... we were actually getting very paranoid... thinking of what he was going to do :ohhh:

Last edited:

Xerokh

Rookie
Daps
20 minutes have passed and we hear the door open... the light turns on and my brother slowly walks into our sight with a very calm face...

We all looked at each other:mjpls: he just stood there and finally took a deep breath.

He let out a sigh and said :whoo: You broke my noodles... you owe me 4 dollars.

He started to walk away and turned around... took a second glance at all of us and declared :ufdup: "Come in my room again and i'll piss on you"

Confused and nervous :merchant: we said we were just kidding... I mean this dude just said "I'll piss on you"

he walks away, giggling to him self and turns for a last time and looks zach dead in his eyes and says "You ever mess with me again and you'll lose your virginity to me" :youngsabo:

At this moment we had a 10 to 15 second staring contest... he hadn't yet won this battle in his eyes tho... not yet...

So he looks back at all of us again... and pulls his pants down... and pulls out his areas :ohlawd: turns off the light and walks away.

defeated and scared we all vowed to forget this traumatic experience :sadbron:

Xerokh

Rookie
Daps
I don't wanna hear from anyone on hear either saying "Why didn't you slug him right there" :stopitslime:

My reply... How you gonna hit a dude that threatens to urinate on you...

I'd rather go toe to toe with tyson in the ring then fight someone who is willing to pull out his man parts and spray at you in self defense :why:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
From this point we decided to run in his room with wet pool noodles and attack him with :yeshrug: *we were drinking so its the best we could think of*

Well we arrive at his door squad deep... ready to bust in the room like some rainbow shyt vegas shyt. we opened his door... ran in and started beating his ass like rodney king.

He let out a cry of terror... dieing of laughter we all retreat to the basement...

We all reminisced about what about had just happened like it happened years ago.

10 minutes with by and we thought we were safe... too safe actually... we were actually getting very paranoid... thinking of what he was going to do

:what:

qm.gif

qm.gif

qm.gif