My Brehs what are you passionate About?!

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So i had lunch with one of my bosses today. we were just chattin it up and she was asking how my review went with my other boss and we talked about that.

she then asked me if i really like the job i said yes because im not an idiot(i fukking hate it) but she was like sometimes i can tell in your eyes that you dont love it or have the fire for some of the projects.

she then said she wants to help me get the experience that will help me be successful in the future then asked my what gets my fire burning or what i am passionate about. i was left speechless because i dont know just looked at her like :noah:

i was honest this time because i really dont know i told her it changes everyday and that its something im trying to find?

The only thing i could think about is that im passionate about money and beetches :ehh: but can i live life being passionate about that? :manny:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Yes... Money can be a passion that niccas will never understand. I get treated very well when I go to the bank and people beg to know what I do.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Money is a valid passion. Money is more than just paper. Its FREEDOM. If you're sick and you've got money you can afford the best medicine and the best doctors. If you're bored of where you live and you have money you can raise up and go somewhere else.

You literally need money to survive in the west. Food, shelter, water, all that shyt has a price on it. You need money so you can do whatever the fukk you want which is what everyone desires. If you have enough money, any ho will fukk you, you can travel to any place on earth or even travel to space. You can eat foods that people only dream of smelling. You can wear suits made out of whatever animal fur/skin you want and your goons can make people you don't like 'no longer a problem'.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Money is a valid passion. Money is more than just paper. Its FREEDOM. If you're sick and you've got money you can afford the best medicine and the best doctors. If you're bored of where you live and you have money you can raise up and go somewhere else.

You literally need money to survive in the west. Food, shelter, water, all that shyt has a price on it. You need money so you can do whatever the fukk you want which is what everyone desires. If you have enough money, any ho will fukk you, you can travel to any place on earth or even travel to space. You can eat foods that people only dream of smelling. You can wear suits made out of whatever animal fur/skin you want and your goons can make people you don't like 'no longer a problem'.

good explanation :leon: ............ i pretty much said this to her. she was like i see you seem like the person who wants to be happy. i basically said all that in a politcally correct way without seeming like a money hungry prick.

im just tryin to live the good life breh!

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN

Thank you for this post, legitimately.

I needed someone to explain to me why me not really having a legitimate passion other than to stack Gs isn't necessarily a bad thing.