My boy got caught slipping at the sports bar for his phone for his phone

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Dude left his phone at the bar or table and someone got him. Its a raggedy ass android phone but dude got pics of his wife on there in some compromising positions. Luckily she's cool with it:ehh: I told him about that plan b app but its like 3 days too late. We installed it anyway just to see if someone logs onto it on wifi or something. Who ever going thru them galleries is a lucky man, Ill tell you that...she brazilian:takedat:

Anyone have a similar situation? Is there a remote wipe for SD if for some reason he gets an email back from plan B

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Thread title got me fukked up.

I got a similar story though, except my friend found someone's iPhone. It had pics of this girl naked and spread eagle, so my dude sends the pics on everyone in homies address book.

Daps
for his phone for his phone?

JimmyTwoTimes.jpeg

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need to have a password on your phone in this day and age. 10 failed attempts automatic wipe. Only way to go.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
You need to have a password on your phone in this day and age. 10 failed attempts automatic wipe. Only way to go.

whats to stop someone from taking out the sd card tho before that happens?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I never understood why people save those kind of pics on their phones long term. Sure, you're out and about, some chick wants to let you take some n00dz, do your thang thang. After that, why don't you move them to a secure place once you're back to the shack?

My piff gallery is stored on my lappy and backed up on two (count em, two) external hard drives. I don't even let sensitive pics stay on my jack for longer than a few days.

Step ya games up brehs.

:yeshrug:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I never understood why people save those kind of pics on their phones long term. Sure, you're out and about, some chick wants to let you take some n00dz, do your thang thang. After that, why don't you move them to a secure place once you're back to the shack?

My piff gallery is stored on my lappy and backed up on two (count em, two) external hard drives. I don't even let sensitive pics stay on my jack for longer than a few days.

Step ya games up brehs.

:yeshrug:

People are mostly idiots breh :lolbron:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats to stop someone from taking out the sd card tho before that happens?

:ohhh:

Very good point.

I wish I hadn't just written a course claiming that a password was really all you needed for smartphone security.

:ohlawd: