My Black woman and man Gods here on Earth, let me ask you about Hunting and killing

Should we push these types of initiatives for our young gods (youth)?

• Total voters

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Do you feel that all black boys should learn to do this at an early age?

Do you think there should be a national campaign to get our boys out there killing, skinning, cooking and eating animals and using all the parts for random shyt?

Have you ever been hunting? Have you skinned an animal?

Have you ever Connected with Nature in anyway , you SO CALLED original man?

I ask because, we have a bunch of beta boys and young men. It's just what it is... even I suffered a lil bit by growing up in the city.... And it wasn't even a soft city to grow up in.

Also, I know random white guys I've done business with that have taken life, learned to shoot and kill and learned outdoors skills.

15 Black men I work with in different areas ---------- NONE have any skill in anything nature related, none have busted grapes in a fruit fight ( or whatever the damn phrase is, lol )

Which group do you feel is more prepared for Whatever.. in this SinairEhoe?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Hunting, fishing, etc. are essential to our people and should be taught at the earliest age possible. Killing as well. Death should be discussed early so critical thinking and humanism develop early as well. That breeds community.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More fishing and farming. Our diet needs to change anyways. We not hunter gatherers anymore we are past that.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yes. My son will be learning agriculture as in growing plants and skinning animals from his grandparents who do this even though they have a house and all the local convenient amenities.

I will teach him fishing

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Killing as well. Death should be discussed early so critical thinking and humanism develop early as well.

FOR SOME REASON
people don't understand the healthy mentality behind this. I need to research some psychological studies to post, but I remember the dean of the my major was giving a speech on this.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
FOR SOME REASON
people don't understand the healthy mentality behind this. I need to research some psychological studies to post, but I remember the dean of the my major was giving a speech on this.
Our people in Africa centralized death when speaking to the youth because it taught the mind at an early age to consider the voluminous weight a life is on the earth. People are afraid to talk about death with children, it hurts them in the long run. Death is an essential conversation that has to be had at an early age.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mindblown:

EXPLAIN PLEASE

It depends on how things are in a very huge environment and modern world will we need the skills such as hunting and fishing if the technology advances to a point where we dont need it anymore...

Or will we stumble upon a day where our technology is useless and we have to regress back into a more pre-tech medieval type of ways... Some people aint built for that shyt, some people is...

I always wanted to learn how to make leather jackets with animal hides tho...:francis:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I'm working towards getting an open market in my city. If we're gonna find some economy, farming, fishing, and hunting are a way to build necessary skills, create commerce and bring together the community.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Do you feel that all black boys should learn to do this at an early age?

Do you think there should be a national campaign to get our boys out there killing, skinning, cooking and eating animals and using all the parts for random shyt?

Have you ever been hunting? Have you skinned an animal?

Have you ever Connected with Nature in anyway , you SO CALLED original man?

I ask because, we have a bunch of beta boys and young men. It's just what it is... even I suffered a lil bit by growing up in the city.... And it wasn't even a soft city to grow up in.

Also, I know random white guys I've done business with that have taken life, learned to shoot and kill and learned outdoors skills.

15 Black men I work with in different areas ---------- NONE have any skill in anything nature related, none have busted grapes in a fruit fight ( or whatever the damn phrase is, lol )

Which group do you feel is more prepared for Whatever.. in this SinairEhoe?

There hasn't been a need to thanks to capitalism..... but The Boy Scouts of America exists so you could possibly allow your son to become a boy scout/eagle scout in order to "toughen" him up...