my black kings yall :blessed:

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
I'm posting this from my phone in ihop right now.

Today was my move in day at my loft and my dad wanted to start early so we can finish early. The line up was supposed to be myself, my three brothers ages 16, 23 and 28, my uncle and dad who are both retired military and :flabbynsick:

My bum ass older brothers don't have their cars so I planned on picking them up.

Everyone woke up at 7 today, I stayed up until 4am like a dumbass

Most of my shyt is in my storage so that was the first stop...except I couldn't find my storage key.

This messes up the time line to pick up my brothers because now I gotta find the key.

My dad looks at me like the huge disappointment that I am :mjcry:

My 16 year old goes back to sleep :snooze:

Eventually the storage office opens and I get the bolt cutters. Now we're an hour behind schedule and I haven't picked up my brothers.

It's just me, my youngest bro and my dad and uncle. We catch hell loading the vehicles up, but we all have a near death experience lifting my dresser up two flight of stairs.

My loft staircase is very small, we had no business trying to get it to the second floor, but teamwork makes the dream work (little bro just told me not to write that because it wasn't true :mjlol:) but we got it done, sorta.

My dad was pulling the dresser up while we pushed it, but once he got to the top of the stairs you could hear his soul exit left.

Dad: aw shyt :wow:

That's when we realized that there was no way of getting the dresser on the top floor without lifting it over the rail. I swear I thought someone was gonna end up going to the hospital with the way we were flopping. At one point I was even questioning what I was doing at the gym besides wasting my money since clearly my muscles started failing me.

After the dresser crashed landed my uncle goes

Uncle: bye everyone
Dad: where are you going
Uncle: Home

Little bro: i love you sis but this is bullshyt
Me: :mjcry:

My dad tasks me to get my other brothers now that we have everything in the apartment and just to organize stuff.

While my oldest brother is happy to help the 23 year old is :aicmon: the whole time

When they were moving the furniture and started scratching the floor I went

Me: :whoa:
23savage: man fukk this floor
Me: :whoa:

Then when they tried to put my bed together they realized it was broke and he suggested I just sleep on the mattress.
:heh:

I still have a lot more to do, and they are all willing to help. Except my uncle lol. He said to call him when I need help moving out and he won't show up.

Overall I wanted to share this story because not only was I :laff: and stressing out over today, but I love that I have supportive men in my life that put up with my typical female antics. That's why I took my little bro to ihop after.
:wow:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lolwut

Yes! :blessed:

They're all I have lol, I don't have any sisters
A loft cost a pretty penny...esp the shyts with the brick walls...and the high ceilings...that's what I'm hustling for....a fly ass loft

I was wondering if u were flipping pies

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i find its shytty to rely on men in your life to do your moving. hire professionals and stop sacrificing your families backs and shyt for your own agenda