My biggest L so far in 2013

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I got my hair cut by a Pakistani barber about 20 mins ago :wow:

I have a wedding to go to....which is why I was desperate one to use him (my usual one is closed).

Dude lined me up with scissors while half watching a Bollywood movie and singing along :what:

We were the only two dudes in that joint :wow:

My boy was supposed to go after me...saw my cut and was like :huhldup:...''im good...I'll just got with my naps''

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
@ Letting a non black barber cut your hair
mj-laughing.gif

I don't even trust light skinned nikkas :mjpls:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Lmaoooo Y'all nikkas hilarious boy.

are you black breh? if so, why would you even go to a pakistani barber without knowledge that he was dope? and as a man, as soon as you seen the scissors you shouldve stopped him :damn:

im sorry but
you_lose.gif

Breh I was desperate. I recovered tho. My boy's boy fixed my edges. Got the shyt fixed now I feel like the dude in catpissmartini's gif.

Stroking the side of my hair and shyt :ahh:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reminds me of being in Germany.

I got a cut the day before I left @ThiefyPoo has seen my waves before. A week went by and I was looking for a barber, and this Arabic dude suggested that I go get my haircut by this old Turkish dude nicknamed The Chef. So I traveled up that way and finally sat down to get my haircut. I told him I just want a line up and to keep my waves. This nikka starts shaving my ass bald, I look at a Turkish nikka in a suit sitting down like "what's this nikka doing?" And the guy in the suit asks him and The Chef responds back in Turkish "I've been cutting for a long time, I'll give him a cut that I think will look good on him". nikka takes off all my waves, and pushes my hairline back so it's rounded on some European shyt (Lowkey I got back to the states and left it like that, it's fye as fukk) and then gives me a fukked up crooked ass line up which I had to show him how to fix and each time he'd fix 1 side he'd push the other side back even more so my sides were starting like behind my ears. Came back to the states and my barber was like "damn you were the waviest nikka I knew; what happened plehboy"

:snoop:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

I got a cut the day before I left @ThiefyPoo has seen my waves before. A week went by and I was looking for a barber, and this Arabic dude suggested that I go get my haircut by this old Turkish dude nicknamed The Chef. So I traveled up that way and finally sat down to get my haircut. I told him I just want a line up and to keep my waves. This nikka starts shaving my ass bald, I look at a Turkish nikka in a suit sitting down like "what's this nikka doing?" And the guy in the suit asks him and The Chef responds back in Turkish "I've been cutting for a long time, I'll give him a cut that I think will look good on him". nikka takes off all my waves, and pushes my hairline back so it's rounded on some European shyt (Lowkey I got back to the states and left it like that, it's fye as fukk) and then gives me a fukked up crooked ass line up which I had to show him how to fix and each time he'd fix 1 side he'd push the other side back even more so my sides were starting like behind my ears. Came back to the states and my barber was like "damn you were the waviest nikka I knew; what happened plehboy"

:russ: nikka are u my fukked up hair cut twin :ohhh:

My first hair cut was round :heh:

nikka gave me a women's joint :snoop:

Then the next week he tried to fix it shyt was crooked.

Went again and same thing.

Finally left went to a new barber shop and :blessed:

Shape up were sick till I grew my locks out.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: nikka are u my fukked up hair cut twin :ohhh:

My first hair cut was round :heh:

nikka gave me a women's joint :snoop:

Then the next week he tried to fix it shyt was crooked.

Went again and same thing.

Finally left went to a new barber shop and :blessed:

Shape up were sick till I grew my locks out.
Looool did your barber try to fukking give you a square line after the round line? nikka told me that it would fill in loool

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Looool did your barber try to fukking give you a square line after the round line? nikka told me that it would fill in loool

Yea and it kept coming out crooked :smh:

My new barber was like :what: it's so easy to fix round to box.

new dude was amazing :whew:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

:russ: @ him giving you the Niko Bellic