My beautiful TSC brehs (pause) let’s conglomerate and give underappreciated black wrestlers their flowers

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

So before his time :wow:

Really one of the reasons I even discovered independent wrestling. Seeing viral videos of him pimp slapping white bytches and doing nikkatry made me seek out early PWG

What a legend!

Feel free to add on and pay respects to our kings, past and present

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: Human Tornado was like the "half man half amazing" And 1 wrestler of his time. Dudes gimmick may have been :mjpls: , but dude could go in the ring.

Shame he never went passed that early indie era because Tornado vs Scorpio sky :whew:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
As someone who never watched the Indies and only saw him on MTV, all I've ever known about him was that

A. there was a rumor that he had HIV/AIDS and thats why he quit wrestling
B. he allegedly was the one who got Kevin Owens and Excalibur to do that storyline where they used the N word

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
As someone who never watched the Indies and only saw him on MTV, all I've ever known about him was that

A. there was a rumor that he had HIV/AIDS and thats why he quit wrestling
B. he allegedly was the one who got Kevin Owens and Excalibur to do that storyline where they used the N word

Black wrestlers being on that :mjpls: will never end :francis:

I honestly feel that the only black wrestler that was on some fukk You pay me, no bow down shyt was Bad News Brown and sadly he's not with us :mjcry:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Damn, he let Kevin Owens call him a nikka!?

:damn:

And he got a house in Virginia!?

:damn:

Aiiight scratch that, we moving on to Pope!

Always thought he could have shined as a Elijah Burke if WWE gave him a chance instead of having him in that Sylvester Terkay bullshyt

His beef with Nigel in TNA is some of my favorite stuff. He was calling that man Desmond Roofie

:russ:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
:wow: Human Tornado was like the "half man half amazing" And 1 wrestler of his time. Dudes gimmick may have been :mjpls: , but dude could go in the ring.

Shame he never went passed that early indie era because Tornado vs Scorpio sky :whew:

I never had an issue with his blaxploitation gimmick personally. blaxploitation is history and black art in my opinion. I get how some cats can find offense in it tho, but a black wrestler dressing like black dynamite and pimp slapping white whores was good in my book!

nikka gimmick was straight outta dolemite. It was super stereotypical, but that’s kinda the point of blaxploitation.

Last edited:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Always thought he could have shined as a Elijah Burke if WWE gave him a chance instead of having him in that Sylvester Terkay bullshyt
So you just forgot that he got to lead the heel stable of the ECW brand like a year into his run? They put stock in Burke, it just didn't work out.

The Pope was gold in TNA but it was at a time when he wasn't gonna get shine. The roster was too bloated amd they only had the 2 hour show. It wasn't gonna work in the set up.

I still remember that run up to Lockdown though. Really wished they would have oulled the trigger but AJ was the golden boy back then and they wanted him to stay at the top.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I never had an issue with his blaxploitation gimmick personally. blaxploitation is history and black art in my opinion. I get how some cats can find offense in it tho, but a black wrestler dressing like black dynamite and pimp slapping white whores was good in my book!

nikka gimmick was straight outta dolemite

When he ho'ed out the BlkOut :whew:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
'Bounty Hunter' Bryan Keith - first wrestler sponsored by Swisha House :blessed:

Man even has 'Still Tippin' as his entrance theme :wow:

How Alex Kane doesn't get more love on here is beyond me.

Dude can talk, he can go in the ring, and they've just brought Don King in as the money behind his faction. MLW about to have fukkery on 10. :banderas:

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
So you just forgot that he got to lead the heel stable of the ECW brand like a year into his run? They put stock in Burke, it just didn't work out.

The Pope was gold in TNA but it was at a time when he wasn't gonna get shine. The roster was too bloated amd they only had the 2 hour show. It wasn't gonna work in the set up.

I still remember that run up to Lockdown though. Really wished they would have oulled the trigger but AJ was the golden boy back then and they wanted him to stay at the top.

Can’t lie, everything towards the end of WWECW is kind of a blur to me. Everyone who debuted around that time were kinda fighting an uphill battle just by being associated with that failing show. Punk was able to swim, but damn near all of those guys failed. Tyler Reks, Mike Knox, Burchill, Kevin Thorne, Ezekiel Jackson etc.

All kinda dead on arrival for being apart of that sinking ship

When he ho'ed out the BlkOut :whew:

My nikka Rukus another one. He was the Kang of this flippy shyt

During ROH faction warfare when everyone was rolling with age of the fall, I was rockin with vulture squad