My azz fetish is getting out of control

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
First thing I think when I see a bytch now is "I wonder what her butt smells like"

Not even joking..how fukked up is that? I don't care about her t*ts, her feet, her smile. Like, i'll notice if she looks good or not, but once she catches my eye, my first thought is "what that butt smell like :shaq:"

fukk is wrong with me :why:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Why the smell though? :why: fukk whether it got stretch marks, if she got a tat on it, you just wanna sniff the draws. If this was 1940 malcolm x would be sprinkling baby powder on you with your weird fetish having ass

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I dont know, i'd prefer her ass to be clean and smelling like strawberries, but like, i also wouldn't give a fukk if it smelled a little musty either. I'd lick her a$$hole either way :yeshrug:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I dont know, i'd prefer her ass to be clean and smelling like strawberries, but like, i also wouldn't give a fukk if it smelled a little musty either. I'd lick her a$$hole either way :yeshrug:

:snoop:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVSEhd1uyTU]Don't Just Stare At It, Eat It! [American Psycho] [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

You should set up a bathroom cam and take that bytch to taco bell before ahe comes over. This will either cure your fetush or enhance it. Either way you :win: