my ATL cousin called me at 4am talkin bout "I just fukked Don Lemon!"

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
He was like "Ay cuz, a nikka just had some famous sex" I asked "Who?!:gladbron:" He said "a newscaster:youngsabo:" I replied "nikka! You fukked Natasha Curry?!! I hate you, nikka!!!"

nikka was like "uhhhhh, nah. Don Lemon just sucked my dikk and I fukked him for 5 minutes, then I nutted."

Now, this nikka showed no signs of bein gay at all, and he still claims he isn't.

nikka tried to justify it by sayin "shiiit, shawty, that nikka be on tv errrday Any nikka woulda fukked, given the opportunity."

:what:

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
:beli:. Sounds like :duck:. But let's explore.

How well do you know this cousin?

Does he smash women on the reg?

Where did he supposedly meet Don Lemon?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
y
He was like "Ay cuz, a nikka just had some famous sex" I asked "Who?!:gladbron:" He said "a newscaster:youngsabo:" I replied "nikka! You fukked Natasha Curry?!! I hate you, nikka!!!"

nikka was like "uhhhhh, nah. Don Lemon just sucked my dikk and I fukked him for 5 minutes, then I nutted."

Now, this nikka showed no signs of bein gay at all, and he still claims he isn't.

nikka tried to justify it by sayin "shiiit, shawty, that nikka be on tv errrday Any nikka woulda fukked, given the opportunity."

So your cousin, who still hasn't come out to you, had no qualms about admitting to you that he had sex with a man? You need more people
babydaniel.gif

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley

This is too random and weird as hell to be true :russ: