My 26 yr old cousin had a stroke and...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I think I got another youngin on the way. I'm mad that my cousin is in the hospital. She's a loud boisterous lil thing but she don't bother anybody and she's all about seeing her kids do the right thing. She's been under a lot of stress with her and her husband splitting up and shyt and that's probably why she's in the hospital now.

Now with that being said, I'm on my way to CVS right now to pick up a pregnancy test. I think my ol lady is preggos. Only thing I'm thinking is, I hope it's a boy. I've already been punished with having a girl. Sounds terrible but all I ask for is a good healthy baby boy. :to:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
I think I got another youngin on the way. I'm mad that my cousin is in the hospital. She's a loud boisterous lil thing but she don't bother anybody and she's all about seeing her kids do the right thing. She's been under a lot of stress with her and her husband splitting up and shyt and that's probably why she's in the hospital now.

Now with that being said, I'm on my way to CVS right now to pick up a pregnancy test. I think my ol lady is preggos. Only thing I'm thinking is, I hope it's a boy. I've already been punished with having a girl. Sounds terrible but all I ask for is a good healthy baby boy. :to:

real talk. i feel bad for that little girl.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

you sound like piece of shyt father