Must Watch - How To Lose Bodyfat Brilliantly Explained

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
He’s of course not wrong but if people make the leap and start trying to manipulate insulin (I’m talking healthy populations not diabetics), that’s where it gets into over complicating things.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
He’s of course not wrong but if people make the leap and start trying to manipulate insulin (I’m talking healthy populations not diabetics), that’s where it gets into over complicating things.
What's would be an example of manipulating insulin?

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Keto, IF, etc. at a lower level.
What are you trying to say? People shouldn't do those diets?

So basically he's making a case against "calories in vs calories out" and saying tha body is more complex than that, thus giving relevancy to diets like Keto

so you can't just eat what you want cuz it fits your macros if it includes bread or sugar because they build up insulin sensitivity, therefore macro counting diets do not work

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
What are you trying to say? People shouldn't do those diets?

So basically he's making a case against "calories in vs calories out" and saying tha body is more complex than that, thus giving relevancy to diets like Keto

so you can't just eat what you want cuz it fits your macros if it includes bread or sugar because they build up insulin sensitivity, therefore macro counting diets do not work

Those diets are fine but not at the risk of your sanity, training and lifestyle.

Macro counting diets don't equate to IIFYM, you can count macros on keto.

I think worrying about insulin sensitivity is letting good be the enemy of great. At a base level if people eat a balance diet and do exercise in a method that taxes your heart rate and/or includes "heavy" resistance training they should be fine..

Don't get me wrong, you may know all of this but I think of the people trying to find solutions.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
He's an intermittent fasting advocate for diabetes.

He's focusing on a form of "insulin management" that ironically increases insulin resistance, the very thing he admits promotes diabetes.

Yea, lipolysis is the fastest way you'll lose weight. Also the fastest way to gain it back should you ever revert back to a carb rich diet ...which you should, because relying on chronically elevated cortisol and FFA for energy doesn't end well.

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
Caloric Defecit

Eat 200-300 less than Maintenance , I do flexible dieting(obviously add a lot more veggies/fruits) and you can lose/gain/maintain with ease. Just track and measure your food/calories