Must Watch: Brother Sunmanpatoo Builds On Pollution, Land Ownership and The Conscious Community

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Not sure if any of you are into conscious stuff but this brother speaks on Trump and brings a lot of good point...

He is into hinduism but his message is still on point.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
LOL, I know Mr. Patu personally. We argue all the time :mjlol:

He is a Hare Krishna, he doesn't like being called a hindu.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
LOL, I know Mr. Patu personally. We argue all the time :mjlol:

He is a Hare Krishna, he doesn't like being called a hindu.

What? Small world. Dude is very knowledgeable about some things.

I don't always agree with him but he drops some knowledge. With that said, are you the one he calls his greatest speculator.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
What? Small world. Dude is very knowledgeable about some things.

I don't always agree with him but he drops some knowledge. With that said, are you the one he calls his greatest speculator.

Lmao na that's some other dude he argues with, I know who he's talking about, it's some dude on Facebook.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Lmao na that's some other dude he argues with, I know who he's talking about, it's some dude on Facebook.
Oh I see, lmao.

Well what do you think of his point in the video? and what do you tend to disagree with him on?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Oh I see, lmao.

Well what do you think of his point in the video? and what do you tend to disagree with him on?

Our disagreements are philosophical. He believes Krishna is the supreme God, I don't really have a problem with that, but I believe that knowledge of Self is the supreme position. He also accepts srila prabhupada was a "jagadguru" or guru of all creation....I have major problems with lots of prabhupadas teachings.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Our disagreements are philosophical. He believes Krishna is the supreme God, I don't really have a problem with that, but I believe that knowledge of Self is the supreme position. He also accepts srila prabhupada was a "jagadguru" or guru of all creation....I have major problems with lots of prabhupadas teachings.
Oh I see now,

I agree with what you said, you have to have knowledge of self and work on self instead of looking for a deity outside yourself. You can have faith but you still have to work on self. Now that I think about it, I told this brother once that he replaced Jesus with Krishna and I had forgot why I said that but this is why lol. It's funny how things come full circle because you allowed me to remember why I said what I said. He is still looking outside of self instead of going within and he went through the nuwupian school and several other schools of thought, so I figured he would have come to this same conclusion by now.

As for prabhupada, I'm not too familiar with prabhupadas teachings but I learned a little bit about it from this brother and will have to looking into them more before I discuss them or understand why you would have issues with them.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Oh I see now,

I agree with what you said, you have to have knowledge of self and work on self instead of looking for a deity outside yourself. You can have faith but you still have to work on self. Now that I think about it, I told this brother once that he replaced Jesus with Krishna and I had forgot why I said that but this is why lol. It's funny how things come full circle because you allowed me to remember why I said what I said. He is still looking outside of self instead of going within and he went through the nuwupian school and several other schools of thought, so I figured he would have come to this same conclusion by now.

As for prabhupada, I'm not too familiar with prabhupadas teachings but I learned a little bit about it from this brother and will have to looking into them more before I discuss them or understand why you would have issues with them.

The hare krishnas are a little too cult like and weird for me. Before reading prabhupadas stuff I would suggest you read a little about gaudiya vaishnavism as a tradition first so you can get some context, then things will make more sense.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The hare krishnas are a little too cult like and weird for me. Before reading prabhupadas stuff I would suggest you read a little about gaudiya vaishnavism as a tradition first so you can get some context, then things will make more sense.
Will do, I'll check it out.