*MUST WATCH* “7 Of The Most Faked Seafoods In The World!”

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The Crab is obvious, to the point where places don't even hide it and use 'Krab' for your Poke dish. Salmon is easy to catch from the eye but the video was accurate on the misuse of 'wild' 'in the wild' 'fresh'...that said, farm caught salmon isn't necessarily bad...it just isn't wild caught. Some people think its better because it's more consistent and less chance for mercury poisoning (tuna as well).

The 2 samples they brought up of salmon are spot on. That was definitely wild caught Copper River Sockeye. I ate a lot of that this spring.

Tuna, I eyeball test, and judge by price and location. I'm super spoiled though since I buy 99% of my non-restaurant seafood at Pike Place Market, as high quality as you can possibly get.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
The Crab is obvious, to the point where places don't even hide it and use 'Krab' for your Poke dish. Salmon is easy to catch from the eye but the video was accurate on the misuse of 'wild' 'in the wild' 'fresh'...that said, farm caught salmon isn't necessarily bad...it just isn't wild caught. Some people think its better because it's more consistent and less chance for mercury poisoning (tuna as well).

The 2 samples they brought up of salmon are spot on. That was definitely wild caught Copper River Sockeye. I ate a lot of that this spring.

Tuna, I eyeball test, and judge by price and location. I'm super spoiled though since I buy 99% of my non-restaurant seafood at Pike Place Market, as high quality as you can possibly get.

The first was my favorite thing about Seattle

Used to get this halibut sandwich from this spot near the junction :ohlawd:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
the video started off :mjpls:putting black people on screen every time they were talking about fraud for a sec there

that was fascinating tho. and shameful of those companies kidnapping people and forcing them to fish in a way that fukks shyt up for everybody, all in the name of profit