Muslim Marriages

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
A homeboy of mine been married 4 times..........3 divorces.........nikka is 30.......

up until this point i been thinking the nikka had 3 court order divorces..........just found out thats not the case.

You see, he's muslim and from what i was just told their marriages arent done through the court system...........

Anyone able to ellaborate on specifics on this topic? Like how does that effect health benefits and all that............

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Peace be with you.

first I want to tell you that divorce is not good, and that divorce gives the devil more pleasure than anything else. Now in Islam you are married when you have a Niqah. It is when someone, does not have to be a imam, but usually is, reads the man and women their Islamic matrimonial rights, each party have elder male relatives who witness that their son/daughter agree to the marriage on their own, then they sign the paper work and are married. To he divorced you just have to say divorce in Arabic 3 times and it's a wrap.

Health care and benefits do not apply unless you're married in front of a justice of peace which is the legal side to it in our country. I hope this helps, but God knows best

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Peace be with you.

first I want to tell you that divorce is not good, and that divorce gives the devil more pleasure than anything else. Now in Islam you are married when you have a Niqah. It is when someone, does not have to be a imam, but usually is, reads the man and women their Islamic matrimonial rights, each party have elder male relatives who witness that their son/daughter agree to the marriage on their own, then they sign the paper work and are married. To he divorced you just have to say divorce in Arabic 3 times and it's a wrap.

Health care and benefits do not apply unless you're married in front of a justice of peace which is the legal side to it in our country. I hope this helps, but God knows best

thanks for info

concise

Veteran
Daps
Peace be with you.

:dahell: So you can get a divorce from having one heated argument?