(music video) Evidence: Liner Notes feat. Aloe Blacc (Prod. The Alchemist)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
This was filmed after a long road trip in a van as Ev walked to the stage at the Greek Theater in LA. Also worth mentioning since this is produced by ALC. Al recently confirmed that he and Ev are finally finishing the Step Brothers album and Ev said that it might even come out before the Dilated album, which is supposed to be out and the end of this year. :smugdraper:

Last edited by a moderator:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
My brother is a huge Evidence fan and I kinda hate on him just to get my bro salty, but I'm not gonna front: that album last year was great. Very slept on in terms of recognition.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Alc is my idol wit this beat shyt man lol

I actually really didn't like Liner Notes beat when I first heard it a long time ago, but on the album is sounded heavier and it just came off so much doper when it kicked the album off. Now it's one of my favorite beats on Cats & Dogs.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I actually really didn't like Liner Notes beat when I first heard it a long time ago, but on the album is sounded heavier and it just came off so much doper when it kicked the album off. Now it's one of my favorite beats on Cats & Dogs.

First time hearing this....not really up on evidence