MURDERSHEWROTE is the latest **** alias. Feel free to ignore it.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is all.

frog.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hummm....I don't know "who" or "what" runs this site, but you so-called "magical detective kneegrows" need to grow up and take your cyber ass whoppings like men.

Apparently, you can dish it out but find yourself hurt, offended and stomped when someone starts handing it back to you.

I don't know who I'm "supposed" be, but I can tell you who I am...

I'm a 28 year old black woman currently living in Smyrna, Georgia (right outside of Atlanta). I'm sure whoever runs this site can compare and contrast my IP address to whoever I'm "supposed" to be.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Hummm....I don't know "who" or "what" runs this site, but you so-called "magical detective kneegrows" need to grow up and take your cyber ass whoppings like men.

Apparently, you can dish it out but find yourself hurt, offended and stomped when someone starts handing it back to you.

I don't know who I'm "supposed" be, but I can tell you who I am...

I'm a 28 year old black woman currently living in Smyrna, Georgia (right outside of Atlanta). I'm sure whoever runs this site can compare and contrast my IP address to whoever I'm "supposed" to be.

Typical **** response :dead:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:rudy: Havent you fellas chased off enough real females with these frog hunts

frog_1-624x478.jpg

Maybe its time to put the pitchforks down

Daps
Reppin
NULL
only has 3.9 posts per day...SM has like 50 so ion think its ****.

Finally, someone with a brain.

I'm a pharmacist. I work in the day!

I posted a few posts early this morning BEFORE work. I came back at 7:00PM EST AFTER work. Tomorrow you will see the same pattern, unless I find myself uninterested in the content on site, which is likely.