MurderSheWrote is probably thoushallhustle

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't blame her for creating a new name if that's her. That way she won't have to continuously be teased about the same thing especially when debating a topic. She's a cool poster. It's good to have people with actual opinions and not just a gif on deck.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
yeah thats cool bro but enjoy this 1 star it means more to you than it does to me

images

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
this or LSA

It's funny when she makes her points and I'm just like shyt lemme direct you to my posts from last spring... Or maybe SWP video #2718. lol shyt is crazy but she's cool with me. She actually backs up her points and doesn't rely on rhetoric.

The gender war story arc is played out though.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I wouldn't blame her for creating a new name if that's her. That way she won't have to continuously be teased about the same thing especially when debating a topic. She's a cool poster. It's good to have people with actual opinions and not just a gif on deck.

If she can't get people to take her seriously it's kind of her own fault. After all, I don't recall anyone forcing her to twerk for a forum of thousands of people.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Ain't nobody give a fuk bout her posts, post her booty flicks, quit beating around the bush mothafukkas