MultiVersus Official Launch | The Joker, Jason Vorhees, and Agent Smith for Season 1

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
After the beta broke the record for highest concurrent player count on steam for a fighting game, PlayerFirst Games took a year off to rebuild the entire game and netcode from the ground up in Unreal 5. They've also added new parry and dash attack mechanics, dynamic camera, new stages, overhauled perks, new single player Rift mode, and more...we fukking BYKE! :banderas:

Returning players get Jason and the battle pass for free and any unlocks/leftover currencies you had in the beta will carry over into the official version. Exclusives like the EVO 2022 banner and other seasonal rewards will be there as well.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Already hit 100k concurrent players on Steam today as of 2:30 PST :wow:

temp-Imageuv-Axu-V.avif

Only got to play Bugs for a few 1v1s and a doubles match. Gonna take that deep dive with the new characters and rift mode later tonight :takedat:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Joker is cool too but Jason is fun as hell to play. feels like a Ganondorf/bowser hybrid from smash :banderas:

Haven’t played in a year til now but the Bugs still strong out here like we never left :mjcry:Forgot how much I love the sound of that bat crack :noah:

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
:lolbron:It's the only reason I picked up the game. Bron in a fighting game was the funniest shyt I'd ever seen.
I was a top 15 Lebron in 1s before they announced they were closing the beta.
How do you feel about Bron in the latest version of this game ?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Pretty sure my Arya is in the top 5 percent. 2v2 is cool. 1v1 is ass. 90% of the stages are downright horrible. But when you get into a good match u can see there's something here.