Mugen I made without all the BS characters(get in here and request characters!!!)

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Made this years ago back when I was in high school and I had all the characters from all the MVC era(32bit) fighting game characters in it(Street fighter, Final Fury, Marvel, Capcom, etc) but most I lost but I still have Marvel and Megaman characters and if you tell me what series you want I can give you a download link I can make of all those characters. Here's video of it running.

Do note some characters have no AI at all so they are incredible to beat with no challenge but the very next character might seem like it's on expert mode. I can't do nothing about that but most give you a decent challenge and not too hard

Link to game Broken mugen 1.1 EDITED – Google Drive When I add more characters for you, you just go into the data folder then the BM1point0 folder then open the Brokenselect.def file with Notepad and add the name of the characters folder to where the already characters are and obviously save it. To start the game choose whether you want between 48, 120, 312, or 882 character slots(labeled BM1.0 and it's a windows batch file not an exe but it works the same)

Marvel characters so far(should be only a few decent ones I didn't download)
Abomination, Abyss, Agent Venom, Agony, Anti-Venom, AntMan
Apocalypse
Archangel
Avalanche
Banshee
Bastion
Beast
Birdy
Bishop
Bizarnage(Bizarro and Carnage combined, is canon)
Black Panther
Blob
Bullseye
Bushwacker
Caliban
Capatom
Capbucky
Captainamerica
Carnage
CCKaine
Colossus
Crystal
Daredevil
Deadpool
Doctor Strange
Domino
Electro
Elektra
Exodus
Forge
Gambit
Gamora
Ghost Rider
Green Goblin
Havok
Hawkeye
Heimdall
Hulk
Hulk 2099
Human Torch
Hydroman
Iceman
Invisible Woman
Ironfist
Ironman(an updated version of the MvC Iron man with better sprites and new moves)
Ironman 2(edited version of the above which again is an updated version of the MvC Iron man with better sprites and new moves)
Iron Patriot
Isaiah
Jean Grey
Jessica Jones
Juggernaut
Kraven
Lady Deathstrike
Lasher
Loki
Luke Cage
M.O.D.O.K
Magneto
Marrow
Moleman
Moon Knight
Morph
Mr. Fantastic
Multipleman
Scarlet Witch
Mysterio
Mystique
Namor
Nick Fury
Nightcrawler
Nova
Omega Red
Phage
Phoenix
Prime Sentinel
Professor X
Puck
Punisher
Pyro
Quicksilver
Radioactive Man
Rhino
Riot(Symbiote)
Sandman
Scarlet Spider
Scorn
Sentinel
Sentry
Shadow cat
She-Hulk
Shocker
Silver Samurai
Spider Carnage
Spider-Gwen
Spider-Man 2099
Spider-Woman
Storm
StrongGuy
Sunfire
Superskrull
Surfer
Symbiote Spider-Man
Symbiote Thanos
SymbioteOnslaught
Syumatyan
Taskmaster
Thanos
The Spider(basically if Peter parker was a mass murderer)
The Thing
The Atom
Thor
Toad
Ultron
Ultron2
Venom_MMV
Venom2
Venomcap
Warmachine
Wolvenom
Wolverine
Wonderman
X-23_beta

Megaman characters:
Airman, Axl, Burstman, Crashman, Cutman, Elecman, Enker, Fireman, Gutsman, Hyperstorm, Iceman, Knightman, Megaman(This version is dope cause he's like the games, he has a limited amount of each weapon and if you run out, that's it, Mugen's source code is not public so there's no way to make the amount you use per weapon carry to the next level and so on), Metalman, Metool, Protoman, Quint. Rock Volnutt(every time you hit your opponent he drops crystals and when you pick enough up you level up and become stronger but just like Megaman, it does not carry on to the next level and the cutscene whenever you level up, a truck pulls up, you get thrown into the back, then seconds later jumps out gets annoying but oh well) , Roll, Rush, Skullman, Snakeman, TenguMan. Toadman, Topman :dame:, VAVA, Wiley, Woodman :dame:, X, Yellow Devil, Zero

I gotta add more stages because only one is showing up so if you download now there's only one stage a dojo(basic as hell).

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this was 15 years ago I would’ve jumped back in but I’ve had my fun with mugen to last a lifetime.

Props anyway those clips are dope breh

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Damn mugen tskes me back. Remember always tryna get the dbz mugen games to work, back when they didn’t release the games state side

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Where’s the link? I know I have a whole MUGEN build on a burned DVD somewhere but haven’t seen it in years.

Put every variation that’s out there of Ken, Ryu, and Akuma. I know that’s cliche as fukk but their style fits my style of play :yeshrug: