Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
ric-flair-running-stairs-hornets.gif

IN FOR fukkERY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm glad u here early Ric! :salute:
I'm in, but I wish there weren't any people from Are You the One
Me either, but it seems that the network is gonna force it on the remaining viewers, kinda like they've done with scripted series & airing movies in place of actual music videos.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Okay... So it's like 2 or 3 black girls on there. It's one chick named Symone. I don't like that they got cast mates mocking her (she going off in Tony cause he said something about her that she ain't like). They cut to cast mates in confession mocking her... I don't like that fukk shyt at all.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Didn't know it started last night but got it set to record now.

Jenna needs to stick around again so we can keep seeing that ass :takedat:

Okay... So it's like 2 or 3 black girls on there. It's one chick named Symone. I don't like that they got cast mates mocking her (she going off in Tony cause he said something about her that she ain't like). They cut to cast mates in confession mocking her... I don't like that fukk shyt at all.

Symone is fine as fukk but she's too damn annoying. Even on Are You the One she as always yelling and shyt.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Didn't know it started last night but got it set to record now.

Jenna needs to stick around again so we can keep seeing that ass :takedat:

Symone is fine as fukk but she's too damn annoying. Even on Are You the One she as always yelling and shyt.

I'm in...

This is the only reality show I ever check for

Ezra

Daps
This started last night? :ohh: Already?? :why: Real World ain't even finished :mindblown:

Sara is in it so I'm automatically routing for her. :obama: Bananas :pacspit:

Are You The One doesn't even come on in Canada. So I'm lost whenever they show up.

This Real World sucks so bad I think they just want to get it going with The Challenge.

Besides Dario - they just took all the biggest effeminate male pussies from Are you the one and put them on this show. They're going to get tore up

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
This Real World sucks so bad I think they just want to get it going with The Challenge.

Besides Dario - they just took all the biggest effeminate male pussies from Are you the one and put them on this show. They're going to get tore up
Whats the dude name from last season of the Challenge with the white cousin? The one who hooked up with Aneesa? I think he's gonna do well here too as a newer competitor. He's been around enough to know its a dirty game.

Ezra

Daps
Whats the dude name from last season of the Challenge with the white cousin? The one who hooked up with Aneesa? I think he's gonna do well here too as a newer competitor. He's been around enough to know its a dirty game.
Cory. But he's from RW, not AYTO