Mtv Brought Back Wildin Out!!!!

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
:krs::krs::krs::ooh::ooh::ooh:

Sike :childplease: I turned that shyt on, and it was corny as fukk. I had the :beli: face on the whole time. They even added that corny fagoot Emauel Hudson to the lineup :snoop:

Nick Cannon stick to producing shows on Teen nick you b*stard :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:krs::krs::krs::ooh::ooh::ooh:

Sike :childplease: I turned that shyt on, and it was corny as fukk. I had the :beli: face on the whole time. They even added that corny fagoot Emauel Hudson to the lineup :snoop:

Nick Cannon stick to producing shows on Teen nick you b*stard :pacspit:

Nick Cannon must know where them bodies at, or got some serious dirt on a lot of the Jews who run the entertainment industry. Dude stay coming up and none of his shyt is ever good. Didn't he create that "Incredible Crew" bullshyt over at Cartoon Network.

SMH, I guess he doing something right tho.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Nick Cannon must know where them bodies at, or got some serious dirt on a lot of the Jews who run the entertainment industry. Dude stay coming up and none of his shyt is ever good. Didn't he create that "Incredible Crew" bullshyt over at Cartoon Network.

Wild n Out was actually a good show when it was on before. Give it a chance

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Nick Cannon is corny as fukk and untalented and wack as hell and not funny one bit...

But somehow he's making all of the money, gets all of the best jobs, fukked the baddest bytches (Christina Milian, Selita Ebanks, Kim K, that p*ssycat Doll bytch), and married Mariah Carey.

I don't understand... LIFE AIN'T FAIR!!! :to:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Dude has major clout. Had creative control of his show on nick plus the last couple seasons of all that. Was bringin in ratings and dollars. Viacom is mtv so he's produced/created shows for them too that's how he has so much $$$ in the bank and pulled Mariah. He been doing it since he was young.