Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Noticed in the comment section the NYTA responding to a post asking why wasn't the man investigated - NYPD were quick to post up that the incident is "under investigation'. He didn't physically assault or touch the man- can I also tweet to the NYPD about the Asian store owner that was following my brother in the store the other day with the "hurry up and buy" harassment.
:mjpls:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Noticed in the comment section the NYTA responding to a post asking why wasn't the man investigated - NYPD were quick to post up that the incident is "under investigation'. He didn't physically assault or touch the man- can I also tweet to the NYPD about the Asian store owner that was following my brother in the store the other day with the "hurry up and buy" harassment.
Why would your brother eat from chinks

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you should actually drop the link in the comments

I would but I got banned for calling Gail some names

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This out of Los Angeles - this isn't just happening in New York, OP :comeon:and it's mainly white people doing this::unimpressed:
Fear of coronavirus fuels racist sentiment targeting Asians
“Taking Calc 151 with only Asians in the classroom ... I hope I don’t catch coronavirus ... thinkin about dropping this class now,” a student wrote on his Snapchat story. A doctor in Ontario said her son was cornered at school by children who wanted to “test” him for the virus just because he is half-Chinese.

Aida Zhu, 21, who was about to board a flight back home to San Diego, saw an agent with the Transportation Security Administration staring at her as she shuffled through security at William P. Hobby Airport in Houston while wearing a mask.

“I hope you’re not ill,” he said to her in a disgusted tone.

UC Berkeley’s health services center listed xenophobia toward Asian people as a “normal reaction” in an informational post on Instagram focused on “managing fears and anxiety” about the pneumonia-like sickness.
(Picture a University saying that it's understandable to be racist as a reaction)
:mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On Friday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advised people not to panic about the coronavirus and against stereotyping people.

“Do not assume that if someone is of Asian descent, they have coronavirus,” said Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.

But many have panicked; calls for self-imposed or community-imposed sanctions that are not based on official medical advisory have erupted.

Close UCSB temporarily before one of us dies from the coronavirus,” one student posted, linking to a petition on Change.org, on an informal Facebook page where UC Santa Barbara students sell used items. “We have a large number of commuters from China and other people visiting China that have the potential to infect everyone.”

“Your home nation’s garbage quality of life is a product of your own people’s negligence,” one user tweeted at her, using a racial slur and other vulgar language.

UC Santa Barbra huh? No video recordings:francis::mjpls:They really should address their white panic issues.
There's colleged educated white people that think like this?? Who would have thought?
:picard::stopitslime: