Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
giphy.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
M$ and Sony buying out the competition, for the aspiration of making $1200 consoles and nobody to challenge them. Nothing new.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
M$ and Sony buying out the competition, for the aspiration of making $1200 consoles and nobody to challenge them. Nothing new.
MS may not make another console after this. They are going for cloud gaming. Makes the most sense because they have to use their already existing super computers to build a lesser computer as a console that will cost them more money to make than they sale them for. Just running the games off their cloud server for a subscription price will make them way more money and save them even more so. They’re basically gonna have PCs with Xbox operating systems streaming games instead of consoles.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
The dystopia Nintendo protects us from. In exchange we end up buying their stupid Mario All Star collectible pins for $35 from Best Buy. The price of freedom, I guess.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
MS may not make another console after this. They are going for cloud gaming. Makes the most sense because they have to use their already existing super computers to build a lesser computer as a console that will cost them more money to make than they sale them for. Just running the games off their cloud server for a subscription price will make them way more money and save them even more so. They’re basically gonna have PCs with Xbox operating systems streaming games instead of consoles.
thats Cap phil said there's def gonna be more xbox consoles

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The dystopia Nintendo protects us from. In exchange we end up buying their stupid Mario All Star collectible pins for $35 from Best Buy. The price of freedom, I guess.

:mjlol:

Just say you love Sony to the point where you dont want anyone else making consoles.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
:mjlol:

Just say you love Sony to the point where you dont want anyone else making consoles.
Dude, what? :gucci:

I don't stan for any of the big 3, but if I had to pick a favorite..it's Nintendo. They're the GOAT game developer, by a wide margin, in my eyes.

Doesn't mean I won't point out when they're on some bullshyt though.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Dude, what? :gucci:

I don't stan for any of the big 3, but if I had to pick a favorite..it's Nintendo. They're the GOAT game developer, by a wide margin, in my eyes.

Doesn't mean I won't point out when they're on some bullshyt though.

Not allowed to criticize nintendo, boy

They throw ya ass in ‘camps’ and make sure you don’t think that way when you come back:cape: