Mrs. Doubtfire Turns 30 today

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I told a whole story on here a long time ago when I was a kid with some friends at the movies when I recommended this flick to one of the singers from Zhane who was there with a bodyguard or something.

That scene when Robin mushed his face in the cake cos his mask fell off in the street and he didn't want that old lady to see him literally had me howling and they (the singer and her friend) looked back at us like we were crazy lmao.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Perfect movie. I just saw a tweet that Robin Williams did so much improvisation that there's over an hour of cut footage of him just wildin' out so much that the other actors bust out laughing lol. RIP.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"Do you have special skills?"
"Ah yes, I do voices."
"What do you mean you do voices?"

Caught it on cable the other day, I legit watched this scene for a good 20 minutes.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Perfect movie. I just saw a tweet that Robin Williams did so much improvisation that there's over an hour of cut footage of him just wildin' out so much that the other actors bust out laughing lol. RIP.
the fact the social worker kept a straight face is :russ:

i do wonder how many takes it took though

Daps
If someone did this in real life, he’d be in prison.

Fraud, breach of contract, violating a court order, child endangerment, stalking

Daps
I told a whole story on here a long time ago when I was a kid with some friends at the movies when I recommended this flick to one of the singers from Zhane who was there with a bodyguard or something.

That scene when Robin mushed his face in the cake cos his mask fell off in the street and he didn't want that old lady to see him literally had me howling and they (the singer and her friend) looked back at us like we were crazy lmao.
Watching this as an adult you know there is no way a single man living a bachelor life would have a whole cake sitting there on a cake platter in the refrigerator.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a family favorite when I was a kid. whole family used to die when the little girl goes “we’re his goddamn kids too”

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, a bunch of Robin Williams movies are hard for me to watch now. Not because they haven't aged well or anything, but knowing he was going through hard shyt throughout some of them just lessen the funny for me.