Mr. Perfect vs Ric Flair- Loser Goes Home...

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
...I couldn't have been the only one who was :leon: at the winner

Back then, I was kayfabe 100% and the shock of Flair going out on Raw, not a PPV, but Raw was CRAZY. I was sure Perfect was going back to commentating or some kind of side role.

I had one of those silent shocked moments like :ooh: without uttering a sound, I couldn't believe Flair lost

Looking back today, I gotta show love to how that was booked, the whole gradual Perfect face turn that lead to this, and talk about putting over the Perfect Plex :wow: ...that was my favorite move back in the day next to the sharpshooter

[YOUTUBE]BJkGSA1M44M[/YOUTUBE]

-Heenan was delivering ether to Rob Bartlett the entire show

-7:12 :mjpls: :pachaha:

-8:27 :what: :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
I was shocked they didn't send Flair out on a PPV myself. But, it gave him enough time to go back to WCW for moments like this
1012867_o.gif

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
:ooh:Crazy Flair will forever remain a classic!

This is true, one of my favorite Crazy Flair moments is when he showed up in Kimberly's hotel room and threatened to give her the 14 time spanking that her daddy should have given her a long time ago

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I was shocked they didn't send Flair out on a PPV myself. But, it gave him enough time to go back to WCW for moments like this
1012867_o.gif

Back then PPVs weren't as big a deal as they are now. Back then they just wanted him to finish his house show dates, which he did.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
^^^ That gif reminds me of how much i hated the logos that WCW had on the ring mat during the Nitro years, shyt was distracting and unnecessary.