Mr. Kennedy, Damien Sandow, Elias, for future reference LA Knight, Wade Barrett.. who did you wanna see get a run?

Trips

Superstar
Daps
When I was a kid I definitely wanted to see Perfect as World Champ in the WWF.

I was checked out post Invasion for a long time. Only catching things here and there, but what I saw of Kennedy and Barrett I thought they deserved a shot at the top. I feel like Kennedy would have been a more entertaining World Champ, but Barrett would have probably had a more solid run. I think LA Knight still has a chance to get that run, but it's most likely going to have to be in the non Roman bracket lol.

The presentation they are giving Nakamura right now also deserves a run at the top before they move him in a different direction.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Mr.Kennedy was fresh and on FIRE and everything you could want in a superstar

I think his injuries and that whole thing with the roids stopped his push.

I remember after Mania 23, he started a countdown with the MITB and said his challenge was gonna be at WrestleMania 24. Then he got injured and misdiagnosed, was told he was gonna be out for a year so they took the MITB from him. Then the Benoit shyt happened, he was HELLA verbal about WWE stars not using steroids and then got popped for buying steroids...

Plus he was out with injuries at least three times. I was def. a fan but the more time he was off TV, the less I cared when he'd come back.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I wanted it to be MVP around the late-00s. I was always on the fence about his finishing move but aside from that, he really did become the kinda total package star that should've had a run at the main event. or at least a main event feud to show how he could perform at that level. He had the in-ring, the mic skills, the personality, the look... at one point, I felt like at least by '09/2010, he was gonna get there but he was out the door by '10.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think his injuries and that whole thing with the roids stopped his push.

I remember after Mania 23, he started a countdown with the MITB and said his challenge was gonna be at WrestleMania 24. Then he got injured and misdiagnosed, was told he was gonna be out for a year so they took the MITB from him. Then the Benoit shyt happened, he was HELLA verbal about WWE stars not using steroids and then got popped for buying steroids...

Plus he was out with injuries at least three times. I was def. a fan but the more time he was off TV, the less I cared when he'd come back.
Yeah he most def is responsible for killing his own career. Vince was ready to push him to the moon. He's not one of the ones who could ever complain about being held back or have a gripe.

I didn't really care for him in TNA though :ld:

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Y’all really standing behind Kennedy like that:gucci:dude was a good promo but absolutely awful in the ring

Owen Hart 97/98. Shamrock if he would’ve came in any other era.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My top 5 worst missed opportunities:

Bobby Lashley entire first WWE stint

William Regal King of the Ring run

03’ Booker T

Shelton Benjamin gold standard run

MVP not winning the spinner belt

HM: Rick Rude & Ken Kennedy

Daps
I think almost all of these guys could be good foils in the main event, but they weren’t made to be the main attraction.

Any of them (except Elias) could’ve won a belt for a short reign, but the story wouldn’t be them as dominant champions, it would be their opponent fighting for the chance to get it back.

Barrett had the best chance of a solid run, and LA Knight works better as a chaser than champion.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Y’all really standing behind Kennedy like that:gucci:dude was a good promo but absolutely awful in the ring

Owen Hart 97/98. Shamrock if he would’ve came in any other era.

I'm not up on UFC history and why Shamrock tried pro wrestling when he did, but if he joined WWE after losing to Tito Ortiz in 2002, he would have been a multiple time champ and had classics with Brock and Angle.