Moving to Hollywood to beat up and rob celebrities

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Oh, I didn't know he lived in London, I doubt he lives in Mayfair tho. What part of the UK r u from?

i would not like to disclose this information with you at this time, friend :sitdown:

:russ: at a worthwhile reply to this thread even existing

keep us posted on how many celebs u fukk up breh :pachaha:

there have been many worthwhile replies to this thread, friend :sitdown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i will be upset about being in prison too.
But you're alone going into a situation where alliances have already been made. If one man steps to you with a problem, and you're intent is to be free one day, do you extend your time by destroying him or become a victim and do your time as a subordinate. Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:

i know joe rogan breh. hes cool.

i meant c*nts like these fakkits

One+Direction+Teen+Vogue.jpg

What they do to you?

They play their position by making songs for their audience and don't try to be something they're not.

You jealous of their looks? Wealth? Fame?

Never understood how nikkas just hate on others. A lot of yall on this site mad pessimistic.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
But you're alone going into a situation where alliances have already been made. If one man steps to you with a problem, and you're intent is to be free one day, do you extend your time by destroying him or become a victim and do your time as a subordinate. Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

I will do what i have to to defend the health of my brain and body, friend .:sitdown:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
What they do to you?

They play their position by making songs for their audience and don't try to be something they're not.

You jealous of their looks? Wealth? Fame?

Never understood how nikkas just hate on others. A lot of yall on this site mad pessimistic.

its like taylor swift said at the vmas

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
no im unemployable and i missed my interview at the jobcentre where i was going to claim benefits. :sitdown:
What is your skillset, friend? If you're a knockout man perhaps you should get into Brazillian Jiujitsu. If you're good you can get your life sponsored and potentially become a teacher. If that requires too much dicipline for you perhaps you could become a security guard for an established nightclub or for a VIP. The pay is good with decent enough risk. Compared to prison it should be a lot better, friend.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
What is your skillset, friend? If you're a knockout man perhaps you should get into Brazillian Jiujitsu. If you're good you can get your life sponsored and potentially become a teacher. If that requires too much dicipline for you perhaps you could become a security guard for an established nightclub or for a VIP. The pay is good with decent enough risk. Compared to prison it should be a lot better, friend.

my only skill is boxing and sports. brazilian jiu jitsu is too expensive friend, you should know that :sitdown:

Layla Hunnam

Goddess of BK
Daps
Reppin
North Scorea
Why? You know a lot of celebs get trained in boxing and/or MMA. And one of the boys from One Direction wanted to be a professional boxer and has been boxing since he was a kid, so, good luck with that.