Moving to Hollywood to beat up and rob celebrities

yo moms

drunk
Daps
How did I know this thread was created by you before I even read who it was by :heh:

:pachaha:

Where did I say I was, is there some invisible words appearing in my posts or something?

You gonna come around town, act fresh, steal a rollie off an actor/director/producer, they gonna call LAPD, catch you around the corner, bring you back, have him ID you, and then as you being cuffed into the car, he gonna walk by the window on some Ari Gold shyt, mocking you like.
Haters_e42756_1181806.gif

:pachaha:

ill make sure to put them in the hospital :birdman:

:patrice: You going to take all five of them? Are you prepared to fight their fans when they come looking for you?

their fans are mostly 12 year old girls i think. i can beat up multiple 12 year old girls without breaking a sweat :whoa:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i used to hate on justin bieber but that guy is a REAL nikka. got nothing but respect for him.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
yo moms said:
I just have a strong strong hatred for celebrities and their lifestyle. I just need to see one of these c*nts in person and beat the brakes off them. :ohlawd:
Dont do it. You'll go to prison and people will beat the brakes off of you instead, friend. :ld:

Daps
Reppin
London
their fans are mostly 12 year old girls i think. i can beat up multiple 12 year old girls without breaking a sweat :whoa:

:whoa: But you really going to take all five of those dudes? I mean sure they look fairly weak but that's still five people you're having to fight.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:whoa: But you really going to take all five of those dudes? I mean sure they look fairly weak but that's still five people you're having to fight.

they all come across as pure terry cloth. i dont think they ever been hit in the face before. they wont be able to take it :whoa: