Movies that would've been released by A24 (if they were around at the time)

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They would be treating Charlie Kaufman like they do Ari Aster now I'm sure, so Adaptation, Being John Malkovich, Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind, Synecdoche, New York (especially after Beau is Afraid), and Anomalisa. All them shyts.
I feel the same way about Kubrick :pachaha:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Great pick.

However, I had a drug induced existential crisis in college watching this and it’s honestly the only time I’ve watched it and so I don’t remember anything about it.

Towards the end of college a few of my close friends at school started dabbling into oxy’s/Percocets

One of our friends came through the apartment with 30mg Percs. Had never done either percs or oxys and decided to try it. Three of my friends were already doing both pretty much every weekend.

Two hours into this shyt coursing my bloodstream and one hour into the movie I have a full blown panic/anxiety attack about going down this type of drug induced rabbit hole. I go into our bathroom and star throwing up everything in my stomach. After that, I’m staring at the person in the mirror trying to figure out who I’m looking at.

I say this all because of those three people I mention, one is dead from overdose and another thankfully cleaned his act up and is now the CEO for a drug abuse peer chat app called Pocket Rehab.

That was the last time I ever did pills for recreation. shyt was the opposite of recreation

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
images