Movies That Aren't Necessarily Your favorite Or The Best,But You Watch Over And Over?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
We all have those films.

If you had to be objective,they aren't the best films. And even when you rank them mentally,it's not even a film that you would rank as one of your favorites.

But,for some reason or another,you always find yourself watching them. You flick through the channels and see it on,and even though you own it,you start watching anyway. You own multiple copies,maybe vhs,dvd,blu ray,digital, UMD on PSP.

What are some of those for you?

For me

Dawn_of_the_Dead_2004_movie.jpg

Still one of my favorite zombie films ever. Great action,tense scenes,and characters that I enjoy watching.

That johnny cash song intro :banderas:

51MYPHHWFKL.jpg

The late great Curtis Hanson :wow:

This movie is like an old pair of pajamas. Douglas,tobey and RDJ turn in some of my favorite Performances of their careers. It's a really funny film,and I never get bored of it. Theres something very literary about it, which is probably on purpose since it's about authors.

How about yall.?

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Devil's Rejects-Horror ain't really my bag, but when you can put Elvin Bishop's Fooled Around And Fell In Love in there and make Skynyrd's Freebird your closer... :salute:

Showgirls- We kneew Jesse Spano had some freak in her..the neuroticness in SBTB was a decoy :myman: and I love me some Gina Gershon any flick she shows up in :banderas:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Mostly movies my kid loves:

My Neighbour Totoro (seen it about 1000 times now)
Monster House
TMNT: Out of The Shadows
Ghostbusters (new one)
Jurassic World
Spider-Man 3
Ernest Scared Stupid