Moviepass worth it or not??? ANy better options???

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:patrice: Well?? Thinkin about gettin this...$10 plus all the movies u want....doesnt sound too bad

How'd this come up? I was plannin on going to see Deadpool this weekend...plus I wanna see that Solo joint when it drops, and that Jurassic Park joint...then another spin on that Avengers 3....plus im sure there's other movies out every month that id wanna check out

without it, in nyc, it's like $17 each ticket...:huhldup:...plus concessions :huhldup::huhldup:...any better deals than this??

Last edited:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: Well?? Thinkin about gettin this...$10 plus all the movies u want....doesnt sound too bad

How'd this come up? I was plannin on going to see Deadpool this weekend...plus I wanna see that Solo joint when it drops, and that Jurassic Park joint...then another spin on that Avengers 3....plus im sure there's other movies out every month that id wanna check out

without it, in nyc, it's like $17 each ticket...:huhldup:...plus concessions :huhldup::huhldup:...any better deals than this??
just try out the free month pass breh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It's worth it for the convenience. Especially with the price of movie tickets these days. Try the free trial and see how you like it. I've had it since the fall and while I rarely use it, I know that just watching a few movies will have me back over the limit of value so far.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Isn't moviepass ending soon? I thought I saw an article early may saying it might be over soon.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Just signed up yesterday. Plan on seeing Hereditary and the cost of MoviePass is only 50 cents more than a ticket so figured why not. I'll probably cancel after a month or whenever is the earliest I have to cancel since I don't have much time for movies from September - early May.