‘MoviePass, MovieCrash’ | Official Trailer | HBO Original Doc (5/29)

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
FYI this is out.
Had no idea MoviePass was founded by two black entrepreneurs only for them to be later ousted from the company.

51cq6sHNWxL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Check out this book breh. Nothing new under the sun.

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FYI this is out.
Had no idea MoviePass was founded by two black entrepreneurs only for them to be later ousted from the company.

fukked up story but I’m sure these guys are doing pretty well. They were way too calm talking about losing 80 million+

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
not before we scammed the fukk outta them

sinema was a bigger scam

I didn't have movie pass but I got it for my mom one Christmas and she used it like every week. It was the one Christmas present she actually used.

I got her Sinema when moviepass went out and she had so much trouble trying to get tickets and a bunch of other stuff. If I remember right they made you pay for the subscription and you also had to pay separately to use a card at the movie theaters.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This was a dope documentary.
Feel like the breh Hamet must be on the coli 6certs.
Evil white dudes fukked over 2 smart innovative brehs. Rinse n Repeat America:pacspit:
My conspiracy brain makes me think the white CEO was a plant to fukk over the company and run it to the ground.

In reality though I have seen it happen multiple times in the two companies I've worked at where they acquire a company, replace all the leadership and decision makers with their own corporate guys only to then start changing things up and eventually fukking up what made the company work in the first place. Makes it so much worse that the brothers got fukked over by having to hold their stock for a certain amount of time.