MoviePass is goat

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i been using it the past 2 movies. I know there is a huge thread on this but I’m too lazy to search

9.95 a month I don’t see this price lasting tbh

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
This App has been collecting dust, I've been forgetting to Sign Up but I do plan to.

1 Movie a Day for $10 a Month, I do wonder if that includes 3D and IMAX.:lupe:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
agree, been using it since i got my card back in September/October. i still see complaints about people not getting their cards on twitter but in terms of actually having the card and using it, its great. only thing they need to add is being able to buy the tickets electronically instead up walking up to the booth or atm in the theater to buy the ticket.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got my wife one last month. Shyt is the goat. Seeing movies u usually wouldnt check out and not feeling jipped if it sucks

:mjgrin:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
agree, been using it since i got my card back in September/October. i still see complaints about people not getting their cards on twitter but in terms of actually having the card and using it, its great. only thing they need to add is being able to buy the tickets electronically instead up walking up to the booth or atm in the theater to buy the ticket.
I got my card in a week.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just signed up today. and I don't have my card yet obviously, but I'm browsing the theatres and I'm only seeing like 3-4 movies in a theatre. I know they have more than that.

are there studios excluded from this? will I not be able to see black panther and what not?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I just signed up today. and I don't have my card yet obviously, but I'm browsing the theatres and I'm only seeing like 3-4 movies in a theatre. I know they have more than that.

are there studios excluded from this? will I not be able to see black panther and what not?
You can see every movie. Nothing is excluded except 3d and imax.

You're probably not seeing everything because you haven't activated the card yet. You can't do that until the card arrives.