Moves Goalpost: The 2013 Tokyo Game show thread (Xbots D-Day Redux)

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:ld: well to be honest, sony is probably in cruise control breh. They didn't really need to do much given the perception of the 2 consoles. Ms HAD to show up...

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
:ld: well to be honest, sony is probably in cruise control breh. They didn't really need to do much given the perception of the 2 consoles. Ms HAD to show up...
This is not about Sony its about the Stans lol Remember all the shyt talking after E3 about the games and special announcements lol

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This is not about Sony its about the Stans lol Remember all the shyt talking after E3 about the the games and special announcements lol

At this point it don't even matter bc no matter what drops stans will dislike it, or pretend to as long as it's on the rival console lol

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
At this point it don't even matter bc no matter what drops stans will dislike it, or pretend to as long as it's on the rival console lol
Yeah I know, but this is fun. This thread will die most likely but wait and see. TGS will be Sony savior :blessed: for games.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah I know, but this is fun. This thread will die most likely but wait and see. TGS will be Sony savior :blessed: for games.

We got games. You seen the list. :youngsabo:

Only thing I want from TGS is the Last Damn Guardian. Team ICO got that shyt Detox status. :snoop:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
We got games. You seen the list. :youngsabo:

Only thing I want from TGS is the Last Damn Guardian. Team ICO got that shyt Detox status. :snoop:
Wait, are you still waiting for some phantom game to just come out of nowhere to raise your spirits?
Bruh, I thought you was joking, and that this was all a joke. You serious breh :what:

Bruh, give this shyt up. Console War BEEN over. You nikkaz is Fa-knee-to :camby:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah they got Japan on lock... they needed to get these europeans. and they didn't.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
so expectations wasn't met this time. Life goes on
Oh so your expectations was met when they did the reveal that revealed no console :patrice:
It did debut Knack and that puppet game they realized they should NEVER SHOW AGAIN :bryan:
They also touted some facebook integration that nobody will use like that. But hey, doesn't that sound :blessed:

E3 comes and goes and just like this gen, all the PS2/3 exclusives from 3rd parties is now multiplat while you guys are left hoping XB1 exclusives one day make it to your shytty console :snoop:
They take away the PSeye, they deliver lackluster games that don't win any awards for being FUN :hula:
Was that the over achievement you was hoping for?

Gamescon comes and goes, now your ready to admit defeat. Todays show, Xbox won, but it didn't dominate like it already has. Its time to give it up bruh. I already caught you red handed STANNING KILLER INSTINCT. You love Xbox One :gladbron: