Motorola MB8600 or NetGear CM1000

Pitentmf

Pro
Daps
Got Cox Gigablast service a few months ago and currently using their Panoramic Wifi Modem/Router, which is costing $10 a month and still not getting close to 1 Gig that I'm paying for (granted it's fast but not 1 Gig, not even hitting 600Mbps).

So I'm looking at new modems and it seems like these are the only two that goes above and beyond for what I need. Right now my router is Netgear AC1900. I plan on upgrading that as well but later, just wanted to cut the cost of paying for this rental.

Can any of you help me decide? I'm mainly looking to hook it up and forget it. Before upgrading I had a Arris modem for years and the only time I touched it was hooking it up, that has me leaning towards the Motorola but both "seem" like good modems.

If you are using one of these can you give me pros or cons, what router you have them connected to and the speeds you're getting?

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas

Pitentmf

Pro
Daps
I recently moved and had to switch from Fios to Cable. :stopitslime:

I purchased this,

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/netgear-32-x-8-docsis-3-0-cable-modem-black/6058901.p?skuId=6058901

I have it connected to a Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 router flashed into a AC1900. Been thinking of upgrading my router but shyt does what I need for now. Guess you need to figure out what Docsis Cox runs on since a 3.1 capable modem might be a waste.

From what I've been reading it is capable of running 3.1 but I'll call to make sure. Thanks for the reply.